The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Health Insurance!!!

Allenhan

affiliate
I've been hospitalized for 7 months because of a car accident and because I don't have any insurance, I almost got my account closed. I paid a high bill from the hospital and bought expensive medicines. I'm afraid that if another accident happens my account will be totally closed.

I?m planning to get insurance before May. Any suggestions/inputs will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Allen

Somebody help me to choose the best insurance i check AffiliateLinkSpam.com and I to compare this to other insurance if this is affordable please post you suggestions here. Thanks

Allen

((URL deleted by Linda - Hey Allen, er I mean Terry, NetQuote is one of my clients so I recognized your site. Please don't advertise your own site by pretending to ask a question or faking illness.))

HEY TERRY!

That's your REAL name right? How did I know? I'm not as stupid as I look!

Lying in that post to SPAM your URL is the lowest form of advertising there is.
Instead of deleting this post I'm leaving it up for others to see. Sometimes publicly humiliating spammers is better than banning them.

However if you post again, other than to answer my allegations in this thread, you WILL be banned. Spammers are one thing and liars are another. I have no tolerance for what you do.

banners
Back