The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Having issues with click count on Bing

Roze

Hello all, I created a new campaign this week on Bing.
I'm using my custom domain, and tracking via Clickmagick, which I love BTW.
Here's the problem: Bing is reporting around 15 clicks a day on my ads, whereas Clickmagick is showing 0 clicks, as well as maybe 1-2 sessions on Google Analytics (which I have implmented on my LP).
What gives? Are people leaving my page so fast that it's not even being recorded by CM and GA?
I know that the T.Link from CM is fine, because I always test before I go live.
Any ideas? Thanks

Are people leaving my page so fast that it's not even being recorded by CM and GA?

That can happen, yes. I don't know if that's what's going on with you but it's a possibility. How is your load speed?

That can happen, yes. I don't know if that's what's going on with you but it's a possibility. How is your load speed?
Hey Azgold, yesterday I had 27 clicks, and nothing in my tracking. According to Pingdom, load speed is
1.42 s from San Jose, CA. I've paused the campaign at the moment. I believe that part of the issue is that since my domain and all my LP's were built using Instapage (also hosting it on there), it's slowing everything down. What do you think?

Thanks Azgold.
I'm sure I have, Bing got back to me saying that I didn't. I compared it to my other T.links on other campaigns
withing Bing that are being recorded fine. Not sure what the issue is.
At the moment I'm waiting for an answer back from Bing.

Hmmm...if you're certain that you have your tracker set up properly and in the correct location in your landing page code then I don't know what to tell you.

Is Clickmagick able to help you out?

Are the clicks showing up in your network dashboard?

Hmmm...if you're certain that you have your tracker set up properly and in the correct location in your landing page code then I don't know what to tell you.

Is Clickmagick able to help you out?

Are the clicks showing up in your network dashboard?
Hi azgold,
Clicks are not showing up in CM. I have another campaign that I'm running via Bing that's fine and I sent Bing the report for that campaign from CM. My ticket is still open and under investigation.
Let's hope for the best!

Hi azgold,
Clicks are not showing up in CM. I have another campaign that I'm running via Bing that's fine and I sent Bing the report for that campaign from CM. My ticket is still open and under investigation.
Let's hope for the best!

My fingers are crossed for you!

I'm really interested to hear the answer to this mystery.

MI
Back