The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Have you had a serious arguement on a forum

gkd_uk

Hi

Have you ever had a serious arguement on any forum? What happened? Were you banned, given an infraction or was the thread locked?

Thanks

I try never to take argument public. There were times when someones post or reply gets my blood boiling but In the worst case scenario I would send a PM to the person or just leave.

Your online business image is much more important than some argument and engaging in one can make much more damage than good, even if you "win" the argument...

I almost did (with a member here!!!....we kissed and made up!!:thumbsup:)
Other than that, as I am hot headed anyway, if I find something I dont like I move on.

...if I find something I dont like I move on.
What do you mean, you move on??? HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!! WHY, I'LL
MAKE YOU...urm...wait...

Wow, I just almost had a serious argument with midlandi... But I accepted his
apology and the $50 he paid me to remain his friend.

LOL (I made the whole thing up :surrender: )

Hey, your all picking on me ....right thats it out side all of you i'll show you:crazy:...........................LOL

I tend to avoid argument at all cost, I always agree with people if they do not agree with me even if they are wrong. (turning the other cheek?)

But I know I am always right anyway, care to argue about that :punk:

Been there before with Midlandi, he fails to find a way to argue with me, which means I won the argument LOL

Yes of course. Occasionally via my own big mouth. Nowadays I am more careful.

If I turn out to be wrong then owning up to my mistake is the first best thing to do and then the decent thing to do is apologise.

There is no harm in being wrong!

However, I try not to get into arguments where I do not have facts and figures to back it up.

An example of getting into an argument or simple bringing out the truth can be seen at uksuperweb.co.uk - takes your money and runs. There is also another on iwebtool.

I guess SkinnerW has prepared for arguments on this forum thats why we have these smilies.

:vava: :2guns: :boiling:

I think I get in this kind of fights in forums, but that is just because I say what I think. After, I am attacked by the one who does not agree with me and that thread gets pretty unuseful. So I after 1-2 post, if I see that there is no way out I either report the post, either send some PM's...

Sadly i had many argument on forums, here as well. The worst was on my forum, when i wanted to stop a spammer. I banned him, he returned and started to defame. I banned him again, now he abuse my name on various seo and internet marketing blogs.:thumbdown:

Bagi Zoltán said:
now he abuse my name on various seo and internet marketing blogs.
thumbdown.gif
The nature of the internet, and freedom of speech:rtfm:

I was told on my rugby forum that this guy was going to drive to my house and 'do me and my family'. Well I told him that it would have to be the following day as I doubt his mum would let him out that late at night :D

I told him he was welcome to come to my house, but to give me plenty of warning so I could make sure the dogs were in as I wanted it to be a fair fight. He never did turn up :(

OWG, sounds like you agree with the US Constitution's Second Amendment:
...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
I also have two German Shepherd Dogs (Schutzhund training going on) that I
can fly to you :armada42:

banners
Back