The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have you ever seen an individual (not an organization) making 6, 7-figures in a single month from AM

saadi

affiliate
I've seen many gurus claiming that after going through their course, one would be earning 7-figures a month and other obnoxious claims like that.

I agree that there are definitely some Internet Marketers who are breaking the bank but my question is have you seen someone doing this right from his home? In his pajamas?

Without creating their own product/course etc.

Just selling other people's stuff. In other words, have you seen or know any person who makes 6, 7-figures a month 100% from Affiliate Marketing.

Yes, that's an issue. I'm not saying that there are no individuals who earn 7-figures a month but most of them are like I know a person who knows a person sort of reference.

Yes, that's an issue. I'm not saying that there are no individuals who earn 7-figures a month but most of them are like I know a person who knows a person sort of reference.
yes, you're right. But I think that possible to make 6 or 7 figure income with an online business.

yes, you're right. But I think that possible to make 6 or 7 figure income with an online business.
Yes, you're right. After all, Mark Zukerberg has an online business as well. Right?

I'm more interested in knowing about the affiliates. Who don't sell their own products.

• MMO online millions per month :D <<< bait for sukkers IMHO
  • successful people can make mid 5 figure income/mo (maybe) with affiliate marketing NET
  • show me your tax returns, P&L and Balance of Accounts or I call bullshit ...
  • there are MANY posers on the internet :D

• show me your tax returns, P&L and Balance of Accounts or I call bullshit ...
Well, I am currently privately consulting for two super affs and I can attest to their earnings of in excess of $600k per month. I have absolute knowledge (saw their books this year) of several other super affs earning well over $1MM per month.

• there are MANY posers on the internet :D

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!

Well, I am currently privately consulting for two super affs and I can attest to their earnings of in excess of $600k per month. I have absolute knowledge (saw their books this year) of several other super affs earning well over $1MM per month.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!

Are they working in individual capacity or as an institution? Second, is all their income from CPA marketing?

Are they working in individual capacity or as an institution?

Well, if by institution you mean are they a company, of course they are a company. Everyone in this business should be a company. Whether or not they are a company has nothing to do with it. As soon as you get to around a $1,000 a day, and probably sooner, you have to start hiring people to help. If you are hiring people, you damn well better be a company.

Second, is all their income from CPA marketing?

No, not all of them are CPA marketers. You asked about people in the IM space. CPA is only a fraction of IM. One of them does do this in CPA, another in promoting aff offers, and a few others are primarily in content marketing.

Last edited:
MI
Back