The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has your opinion changed about Social sites?

gkd_uk

A few years ago, I would have never thought of joining Twitter

Today, I use Twitter for a few of the websites I run.

I know some who said they would never use Facebook but today they use facebook for their business.

What about you? Has your opinion changed?

Do you use social media to advertise services, get your brand out there, get to know your customers better, or even use it as a means of dealing with customer complaints.

I use social for clients, mostly FB.

I haven't used it much for myself in business other than selling tee shirts.

It has become overridden with ads. I think I see more ads than I do posts on some days.

Mostly branding to be honest.

I use Facebook more than Twitter but its mainly for business or to brand myself.

I joined twitter mainly for business purposes after saying I would never join. Facebook I have used for years now for my non business life

I use facebook more than twitter but my opinions about advertising and using it for private stuff differ a lot. If you advertise your self there is no wrong way and as much you do it your profit will increase. The good thing about facebook are your friends who can share your post and by that one click you will have hundreds of new people seeing you ad. On the other hand, private using has become an addiction and it is global. I believe it is the ultimate big brother app. Facebook is just a huge file of info about people and i think CIA, FBI or any other agency is using it in a best possible way for them.

I thought Social Media would be a great source of traffic but I was wrong. Though each post I published on my blog was shared automatically on FB and Twitter I didn't get much traffic from Facebook. If I have to choose the social media network that would get me traffic then it would be Twitter. Maybe my dismal results could be attributed to getting something about Social Media promotion wrong. I don't know but I'm not giving up yet.

All depends of fact how you design your facebook (twitter or other) profile. If you are sharing something and that's it... fine. But try to get people involved to visit your home page :) It isn't so hard :)

I know I used to hate the idea of Facebook before it got seriously popular. I couldn't get the point when I didn't have any friends on there yet, but once more people started to join, I got addicted to it. Now I have a love hate relationship with Facebook. They keep making changes and it becomes frustrating at some points. I have deleted it from my phone and reinstalled it more times than I can remember. I used to be addicted to Twitter and Myspace too, but now I'm barely on Twitter, but Myspace I deleted years ago and I haven't looked back since. My mind is constantly changing about social media, but I do use them for promotion purposes.

banners
Back