The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone tried Teespring on a media platform?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I see lots of people using Facebook but I wonder if anyones tried a campaign on RTB or media buys?

I have been messing around with it on FB but thats about it. Would definitely be interested in seeing how it works with some other methods though.

The secrets out now K. I was wondering this myself over the past few weeks and started drafting some possibilities. I do have a TeeSpring campaign in the works and have been researching a couple of tactics to implement targeted campaigns with a media exchange. If the magic net is a keystone on the shirt then ya' gotta' shoot for a pretty tight ROI. No more than 12.5% of gross for media traffic and this will only get you a 150% ROI or a 50% net after ad spend with a 12.5% of gross ad spend cap. Remember one must also reach the goal & have the sales confirmed in order to collect any revenue.

Teespring + Facebook Ads = $$$$$. But it's very hard to make a working ads. Like 98% of ads fail :)

I'm currently messing with FB and Teespring, and still I didn't found working ad, and I still don't know what's the reason, my FB ad or shirt design. On one campaign I got 40 likes on News Feed Ad, but not a sale.

Still have to learn a lot.

MI
Back