Albertomax1

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
AffKit Ninja
MyFavoriteSolar.com Affiliate Program /  Highest Commissions!!!  $1000++
Hello Folks :)

Has anyone tried programmatic ads...?

How are these ads used..?

What type of products and services marketed there...?

Did you get good results..?

What is the pricing like..?

Retargeting
Remarketing
Geo-fencing
Programmatic advertising is developing a logic in ad presentation using some database.

The problem today is 3rd party data, cookies and PPI
What problem exists with 3rd party data, cookies, and PPI...???

Hello!
I have worked with Programmatic Platform - NT Technology for many years.

They do full service. From their services you can choose programmatic ads, DOOH, CTV, dynamic remarketing, programmatic social, creatives development and many others promotion tools.

I have a great results for my specific niche. We were achieve our main KPI and campaign goal.
About pricing, I can't say it. Because you need to order mediaplan from them and after that you can see full price for all ordered services.

you can choose programmatic ads, DOOH,

Digital out-of-home advertising is a type of advertising that uses digital technology to display content in public places. This content can include anything from simple text and images to videos and interactive applications.

Digital out-of-home advertising is a relatively new form of advertising, but it is quickly growing in popularity due to its many advantages over traditional forms of out-of-home advertising. One of the biggest advantages of digital out-of-home advertising is that it is much more flexible than traditional forms of out-of-home advertising.

With traditional forms of advertising, such as billboards and bus stop ads, the content is fixed and cannot be changed without incurring significant costs. With digital out-of-home advertising, however, the content can be easily changed and updated as often as needed. This allows businesses to quickly adapt their messages to the latest trends and events.

Another advantage of digital out-of-home advertising is that it is much more interactive than traditional forms of out-of-home advertising. With traditional forms of out-of-home advertising, viewers can only passively consume the content. With digital out-of-home advertising, however, viewers can interact with the content in a variety of ways. For example, they can use their smartphones to scan a QR code that takes them to a website with more information about the product or service being advertised. Or they can use their smartphones to take a picture of the ad, which can then be shared.

There are 0 affiliates using DOOH --brands with serious ad budgets are.

I made some fast money speculating on ALFI stock then the market retracted. They use some novel meathods for segmentation and re-targeting..

banners
Back