The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Has anyone experience with M4trix affiliate network?

WBSS

Couple months ago I heard about an affiliate network that has ecom offers so signed up and after filling my information I saw that the payout threshold is $1000 which is insane!

I tried to promote an offer and I managed to get 1 conversion but I thought screw this.

So after couple months I decided to login and I noticed that I have gotten a extra conversion and I'm thinking about giving it a fair shot. I have some funds to spend on ads, but the only thing I fear is gettin scammed by this company and losing all my adspent.

What are your experience with this network?

Attachments

• payout.PNG
    payout.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 90
Unfortunately they're not among the resources list to tag them to give a detailed answer

- Samira

I asked for close my account and receive my payments cause the products are too expensive and difficult to sell. I have got a huge payment in pending but they said my bank account is a personal account. Lol, is a pro account with the name of my company and the name of my company is my real name. Thats why they dont want to pay me yet!
I m waiting for the payment after many proofs that is the name of my company and is a professional bank account

Finally, they payed me after many messages from my part but it was soooooo long

Last edited:
I don't know how they can sell those products with that unbelievable expensive price. Some products you can easily find on other platforms like amazon or some websites. Anw ecom is not something that I can do good, so I passed.

They are too expensive compared to others is what I though, in the US there is no VAT so... However, yet you say you have a large payment being withheld. So, what's the deal? Were the costs of getting the conversions not profitable? Obviously the products were merchantable.

You can legally do business in your own 'real' personal name --e.g.; Joe Smith. so as long as the receiving bank account is in the same name I do not see why there is a problem. This is assuming that the payment due in in excess of the minimum and is in harmony with the other covenants of the affiliate contract (agreement). So, where (or what)is the dispute? Or, ?

Lot of inconsistencies here and they are brought up by a first time post of a new member ...

banners
Back