The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Has anyone ever run AV offers in PL?

danhenrique

affiliate
Hello, everyone.

A few days ago, I started running an AV offer on PropellerAds, targeting Poland with an offer that was recommended by my AM.

The first day targeting correctly, it was OK, I was even green with about 20% ROI, which isn't bad at all for a start! I ripped some LPs with a spy tool, adjusted them and they had a great CTR, and some of them were converting OK too.

Then traffic started slowing down... I contacted Propeller's support and they told me that this GEO's traffic was really decreasing and they didn't know if it would ever come back... Then I tested the same campaigns with other popunder traffic sources but they sucked hard!

Has anyone ever experienced something related to this?
I really need help because it took me so long to find something profitable and when I do, shit happens! LOL

Thanks!

Hello, everyone.

A few days ago, I started running an AV offer on PropellerAds, targeting Poland with an offer that was recommended by my AM.

The first day targeting correctly, it was OK, I was even green with about 20% ROI, which isn't bad at all for a start! I ripped some LPs with a spy tool, adjusted them and they had a great CTR, and some of them were converting OK too.

Then traffic started slowing down... I contacted Propeller's support and they told me that this GEO's traffic was really decreasing and they didn't know if it would ever come back... Then I tested the same campaigns with other popunder traffic sources but they sucked hard!

Has anyone ever experienced something related to this?
I really need help because it took me so long to find something profitable and when I do, shit happens! LOL

Thanks!

I've been running AV Pin submits in Poland for a couple of months with traffic sources like, popads, popcash, propellerads, zeropark, adcash, go2mobi.. Popads has worked best for me, adcash and zeropark has done worst for me (tested with $200 respectively on a profitable campaign on propellerads and popads and did a very bad ROI).

I would suggest you scale to popads since they've got quite some traffic in PL, beware of bidding wars though, a lot of people there. I had at some time a CPM of $12, I barely made any profit at all and only lasted a few days.

I've been running AV Pin submits in Poland for a couple of months with traffic sources like, popads, popcash, propellerads, zeropark, adcash, go2mobi.. Popads has worked best for me, adcash and zeropark has done worst for me (tested with $200 respectively on a profitable campaign on propellerads and popads and did a very bad ROI).

I would suggest you scale to popads since they've got quite some traffic in PL, beware of bidding wars though, a lot of people there. I had at some time a CPM of $12, I barely made any profit at all and only lasted a few days.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, PopAds was one of the TS that I tried this campaign too... Traffic volume was OK indeed, but I had like 2 conversions for $50 spent. I know this is not a huge budget to test, but I already had the profitable targeting since I got it from PropellerAds. Not sure if it would differ too much from each other. Also, I didn't bid that high! I was bidding like $5 CPM and getting good volume. Do you think that traffic was junk for being cheap? Should I had bidded higher? I kinda suck at bidding strategy.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually, PopAds was one of the TS that I tried this campaign too... Traffic volume was OK indeed, but I had like 2 conversions for $50 spent. I know this is not a huge budget to test, but I already had the profitable targeting since I got it from PropellerAds. Not sure if it would differ too much from each other. Also, I didn't bid that high! I was bidding like $5 CPM and getting good volume. Do you think that traffic was junk for being cheap? Should I had bidded higher? I kinda suck at bidding strategy.

When I test a campaign I set up three different campaigns in tracker and traffic, low bid, average bid, high bid. Let them run simulatenously and see which performs better. I don't think you should copy the exakt same targeting, maybe set up two campaigns, one with targeting from already profitable campaign and one with no targeting, see which performs best.

When I test a campaign I set up three different campaigns in tracker and traffic, low bid, average bid, high bid. Let them run simulatenously and see which performs better. I don't think you should copy the exakt same targeting, maybe set up two campaigns, one with targeting from already profitable campaign and one with no targeting, see which performs best.

Thanks again!
Will do it, then. Too bad I haven't reached the minimum withdraw amount in my aff. network. Then I'd have the budget to test more. Gonna have to wait till next month. :(

MI
Back