The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Happy Sunday Affiliatefix

TonmoyParves

affiliate
Hello Everybody, This is TonmoyParves. I’m Living in Tangail, Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am 16 years old and Read in Class 10. I want to become a Professional Blogger and Internet Marketer. And that’s why i started my jounrey at this age.

I started my Internet Browsing Jounrey in 2011 (When i was only 11 years and read in class 6). From that time, i started learning about Business and Marketing. AS well my Dream to become an Entrepreneur. Yeah, Guys Still now i am thinking the same. I WANT TO BE AN Entrepreneur AND GIVE JOBS TO OTHERS AND HELP THEM :)

At this time, As well next year is my Final 10th, that’s why i am still now only thinking to learn and after getting pass SSC I’ll start thinking to earn :)

And Today I started my Dream Project and that’s why i am Introducing myself here. I always think Positive. And By this thinking today i started my Dream Project to build up a Brand With my Own Name. I am thinking like this as well {MY NAME WILL BE MY BRAND}

Hope, Everyone will stay connected with me and help me to build up my career as a Professional Blogger and Internet Marketer!

I do run a Blog (TonmoyParves.com) just start working there. Hope everyone will visit and feel free to share your feedback

Hello Everybody, This is TonmoyParves. I’m Living in Tangail, Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Hi @TonmoyParves and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I am 16 years old and Read in Class 10. I want to become a Professional Blogger and Internet Marketer. And that’s why i started my jounrey at this age.

Blogging is a long road, but a very rewarding road to travel when done well.

I WANT TO BE AN Entrepreneur AND GIVE JOBS TO OTHERS AND HELP THEM

This is the core of your mission statement, never give it up!

Today I started my Dream Project and that’s why i am Introducing myself here. I always think Positive. And By this thinking today i started my Dream Project to build up a Brand With my Own Name. I am thinking like this as well {MY NAME WILL BE MY BRAND}

Some start with branding themselves (their name) and others start with branding their niche blogs. Either way is fine, as long as you keep pushing forward with any blog you start. They are a lot of work, fresh and well written content is always the biggest challenge.

Hope, Everyone will stay connected with me and help me to build up my career as a Professional Blogger and Internet Marketer!

We are all here to help and as long as you post often, report your progress, ask loads of questions, and contribute where possible, then this community will wrap itself around you with loads of actionable information and guidance.

I do run a Blog (TonmoyParves.com) just start working there. Hope everyone will visit and feel free to share your feedback

If you can do this for others, you can certainly do this for yourself!

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Last edited:
Hello T J Tutor,

It's really niche to meet with you here. And thanks for motive me. I've sent you a Skype Request from (Tonmoy.tazin) hope, you will accept me there :)

MI
Back