The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Happy Monday!

Roxabox

affiliate
Hello,

I'm kinda new to this whole webmaster thing (for a business anyway) and I signed up to get some tips and tricks to boost traffic to my site. I'm excited to be a part of this community and hopefully I'll be able to learn some new things about webmastering. :)

Hi @Roxabox , welcome to WebsiteFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm kinda new to this whole webmaster thing (for a business anyway) and I signed up to get some tips and tricks to boost traffic to my site. I'm excited to be a part of this community and hopefully I'll be able to learn some new things about webmastering. :)

What kind of site do you have? eCommerce, blog, continuity?

What have you done to this point to get traffic?

It's actually a website for a local handyman business.

Pay Per Call is big for local businesses as well as social engagement. We have loads of members that can help with your site here on WebsiteFix and for marketing checkout our sister forum AffiliateFix. Link in my signature below.

Pay Per Call is big for local businesses as well as social engagement. We have loads of members that can help with your site here on WebsiteFix and for marketing checkout our sister forum AffiliateFix. Link in my signature below.
So I've heard of Pay Per Click but not Pay Per Call. I'm assuming it's the same concept as PPC but phone calls, right? How does that work since it's a local business? Would I pay per actual customer that calls? If so that's definitely something I would want to look into.

So I've heard of Pay Per Click but not Pay Per Call. I'm assuming it's the same concept as PPC but phone calls, right? How does that work since it's a local business? Would I pay per actual customer that calls? If so that's definitely something I would want to look into.

Pay Per Call is simple. All you need is an AdWords account and use their Pay Per Call ad campaign manager. You'll use targeting to zero in on your customers.

You'll set your ads up in a fashion so the customer can call from their device.

banners
Back