The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Halloween update ??

redsy

affiliate
I have noiticed big losses in SERPS for major KW for one of my sites.

It is strange as a few KW are now not ranked at all. Webmaster tools shows no problems, still indexed etc My homepage still ranks when you do search of domain name top.

I have been reading elsewhere that there seems as if there have been some serious changes made and is being referred to as halloween update., or at least am hoping they have and results will return. However, this happened to my site on 29th Oct

For eg one KW was top page, now my site only ranks for this KW on an internal page of my site at about page 5. Home page is nowhere to be seen.

Done some checks this morning and some KWs seem to be returning, but the main one is still disappeared.

Has anyone else seen this happpening?

Any explanations or theories?

Is it time to sit tight or panic??

I think there has been algo change, I have come across many people complaining of similar thing at other forums

I think there has been algo change, I have come across many people complaining of similar thing at other forums

And what do you reckon will happen or affect to algo change?

I hope i return to rankings before as am completely off the scale at minute.

And what do you reckon will happen or affect to algo change?

I hope i return to rankings before as am completely off the scale at minute.

I wish I a definite answer to that question, what I have noticed is that very old sites seem to be favored in the new algo change

You are not the only who is experiencing fluctuation in keywords specially in
Major. I have checked it and noticed that some of my keywords are gone
from the top 100. Maybe I should work on it more or there is a google update
again..

I am going to sit tight for a bit before making changes.

There seems to be strange results showing in my market/KWs.

Free ads showing before .gov sites.

Sites that were no where all of a sudden 1st page.

There seems to have been some big changes for sure.

No expert on google data centers tho read they are showing differnet results for people.

Some who are seeing these fluctuations are reporting returning to normal, for me not seen this as yet :(

What keywords are yo talking about Redsy - just out of interest. PM me if you don't want to share in public.

Tony

What keywords are yo talking about Redsy - just out of interest. PM me if you don't want to share in public.

Tony

Would be interested in what you reckon TB, sent you mail. Have you seen any serious fluctuations wqith your .co.uk sites?

banners
Back