The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Guys I need help here

Ishola Ayodeji

affiliate
Guys please help me out, I was trying activate an offer on marketcall and my offer was always refused..
Saying I need to provide my ads materials that I was going to used to promote the offer... Since I'm new to pay per call advertising I don't have any ads materials yet..
Can someone help me out?

@MarketCall may have some advice for you specific to their company.

Does the offer provide you with any materials or creatives? Sounds like you need to make some, or have some made, just by the way you're talking.

@MarketCall may have some advice for you specific to their company.

Does the offer provide you with any materials or creatives? Sounds like you need to make some, or have some made, just by the way you're talking.
Not really,
I think they want me to provide my own.. How can I make some or get someone to make some for me?

Not really,
I think they want me to provide my own.. How can I make some or get someone to make some for me?

If you don't know how to create graphics, or can't write ads (I don't know what format(s) the offer calls for) then you hire someone to do it for you. There are many places for that - fiverr, freelancer, etc. If you're using a landing page, you'll need to add a link to the page.

Also, you should be using a tracker to see when and where your traffic is coming from. There are free ones in our Resources section that you can use while you learn.

If you want to use a pre-lander, lander, or squeeze page, you can also use PureLander, or a site like it.

If you don't know how to create graphics, or can't write ads (I don't know what format(s) the offer calls for) then you hire someone to do it for you. There are many places for that - fiverr, freelancer, etc. If you're using a landing page, you'll need to add a link to the page.

Also, you should be using a tracker to see when and where your traffic is coming from. There are free ones in our Resources section that you can use while you learn.

If you want to use a pre-lander, lander, or squeeze page, you can also use PureLander, or a site like it.
Thanks for your info., I'm grateful

MarketCall answers fast. It is normal to require approval of the marketing materials because they don't want to turn off their advertisers by providing junk traffic. How did it work out?

It is normal to require approval of the marketing materials because they don't want to turn off their advertisers by providing junk traffic.

Also, if you've ever read Frank Kern's story, some affiliates promoting his program broke FTC rules but Frank is the one they went after because it was his program. It wasn't pretty. So, I can understand why they're cautious.

MI
Back