The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Guide - I] Earn 100-150$/day Easily

IndeXer

Hi guys, this is my first contribution to this community and I am very happy to write this guide for those newbies who are struggling to earn online. I am not writing any shitty e-book here so I am gonna cut the crap and get straight to the method. I can personally vouch for this method as I have implemented it and gained good results. However I was unable to be active on those forums so I stopped using this method. This method was taught to me by my mentor. Some may say this method is old but this method works.

Lets get started.

Things you need to get started:
1. YouTube Account
2. HQ Video + Landing Page
3. 1-2hrs Time.

1. First step is to find a niche which is very popular, either it can be a game currency hack, or software cracks or beta keys, doesn't matter, but go for a very popular niche like gta 5 beta keys, free facebook credits, psn codes generator etc.,

2. Create a channel related to your niche and include main keyword in channel name. Upload an avatar and make your channel looks pretty HQ & legit.

3. Create one HQ video with voice over. Videos with voice overs convert more reliably than non voice over videos, infact I suggest you to say that you have to complete the offer to get "your niche keyword" in order to help the site owners and engineers to pay for beta keys/currencies or cracks.

4. After your video us up, send some HR views, likes, subscribers and some positive comments will do the magic.

Now The Method:
You have to register to atleast 15 niche related forums, for example if you choose gta 5 beta keys then search in google "gta 5 forums", you will get tons of sites you can join.

Next is to introduce yourself in all the forums introductions sections so that people should not think that you are a spammer.

Daily write atleast 10 posts on all the forums for a week. On your 8th day start a thread saying "GTA 5 Beta Keys Giveaways", If you skip any previous method then users will definitely think that you are a spammer and nobody will show their interest in your thread, and you may also get banned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Start a thread "GTA 5 Beta Keys Giveaways".

Hello guys! I have 30 GTA 5 Beta Keys that I wont use so I decided to give it away to those of you whom cant afford to buy one. To participate just answer this questions:

1. Why should I give you one Beta Key.
2. Why do you like GTA 5?

Please answer here and then send an email to this email YourForumUsernameGiveaway@gmail.com (Note: this is not my personal email, just one i create for this giveaway )

Good Luck!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just an example thread, I don't want you to copy paste this but write something very catchy by yourself.

If you didn't skipped any step then I am sure you will be getting alot of mails asking for beta keys. Wait for atleast 3 days before replying anybody. After 3 days send them a reply saying "hey bro, I am so sorry, I already gave them away all the beta keys, I don't know whether it will help you or not but I got all the beta keys from this video "youtube url", I hope this will help you dude.!"

Remember to wait atleast 3 days before replying because if you reply them the same day then they might write that you are promoting offers on that thread and call you a spammer.

Basically this is the method which made me around 10k, but due to my laziness I was unable to continue this.

I hope this will help you.

Regards
IndeXer

Okay,it could be useful for beginners but I would like to see a guide about legit niches.
Anyway,thanks for your time to making this guide!

MI
Back