The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram

I've had a really horrible experience with buyproxies, fully dedicated proxies too! Over 10 accounts banned on login.

Anyway I was wondering if you've worked with accs aged over 1 month, I have 2 month old accs and I want to know the best mix of follow/unfollow, like and contact I can do per day without getting pva.

Im currently following about 500 people in a 20 hour period and resting for 4 hours, I'm also contacting about 10-20 of my new followers and I'm still getting banned/pvad, any suggestions?

They got an update so a ban waves goes all to spammers. :)

Hello game333,

I have been following your journey since the beginning. I started doing this method two weeks ago with 10 accounts of 1+ years age. After optimization, two got blocked 3 days later and the rest yesterday. Earned $0.69.

So my question is how to earn without being a spammer? As I don't see any other way. Or has this method stopped working? Which I highly doubt.

Thanks.

Hello game333,

I have been following your journey since the beginning. I started doing this method two weeks ago with 10 accounts of 1+ years age. After optimization, two got blocked 3 days later and the rest yesterday. Earned $0.69.

So my question is how to earn without being a spammer? As I don't see any other way. Or has this method stopped working? Which I highly doubt.

Thanks.
You can do big follower accounts for shoutouts then.

Some patience will be needed, like few months to gather those followers.

I appreciate your suggestion. I know it would take time as I have one legit account with increasing followers.

But I have already invested(both money and time) in this method strategy and I really want this to work.
Atleast get back what I invested.

When I say invested money it includes bot, proxies and accounts.

I just saw your signature about partnership/free coaching and would like you to be my mentor.
Could you please let me know how to proceed further and start right away. I want to it work before this year ends.

Regards

Hahahaha, I am really less active on the internet now, sorry for that.

If you want to know by account to earning ratio per day then.
20 accounts : $1-$4 (These account did not have their username optimized)
1 account : $0.5 - $2 (Account with username optimized, branding)

Thanks, *cheese*

What did you mean when you say user name optimize

Great first post. I am at work right now (I know I know) but will read throught the thread later today. One question though; your first post is missing a few images. Could you please check to see if you can reupload them? I'm afraid I will miss some important details.

Great first post. I am at work right now (I know I know) but will read throught the thread later today. One question though; your first post is missing a few images. Could you please check to see if you can reupload them? I'm afraid I will miss some important details.

Thanks for the note, I've reupload it.

Great guide. I am currently building an Instagram account which is at 4,061 real followers & averages 250-300 likes on average. Growth is slow but steady, on track to hit 5,000 in a week.

MI
Back