The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[Guide] How To Rank On Google Page 1 (AKA Parasite SEO)

iamb

I have said it repeatedly that you don’t need a fancy website with 100,000 words of content to rank on page 1 of Google.

Heck, you can rank a page with thin content in position #1 or even a crappy page with gibberish words on page 1 if you want to.

Don’t believe me? Keep reading.

Fire up your browser and type in the search term “frozen 2 google docs” and press enter.

Chances are you will see the top 3 results as google sites and google docs.
I tried to insert the screenshot here but somehow it does not show.

The funny thing is that the position #1 is a 512 words article that is not even unique!

If you run a plagiarism check with the content you will find 38 similar results (as per copyscape). The first one has an affinity of 40% duplicate content.

According to Ahrefs the search term "frozen 2 google docs" gets 6,000 monthly visits with the top position grabbing 2,787. Not bad for a mere 512 words article!

Question: How did they do it?
Answer: I am glad you asked ;)

They used a technique called Parasite SEO. I mentioned it before. They simply leverage the power of google sites (sites.google.com) and google docs (docs.google.com) to rank on page 1, position 1.

Could be handy for anyone just starting out and not ready to invest in heavy infrastructure required for online ventures.

Nothing new in the SEO world. I did not invent Parasite SEO but I wrote a book on it :).

I mean literally! Go see for yourself at Rank Your Website Fast With Parasite SEO Techniques - Parasite SEO Bible

Here is how you can use the same technique to increase your website traffic:

Step 1: Find a niche, topic of your choice, including a main keyword.

Step 2: Ensure that the keyword has decent search volume to make it worthwhile (1,000+) aka keyword research.

Step 3: Write an article about your chosen topic/keyword. Does not have to be a fancy 2,000 words as shown above.

Step 4: Do one of the following:

In publishing your content, ensure that you have the basic on-page seo in place: keyword in title, keyword in h tag, keyword in content. Don't overdo it. Just 1-3 times is enough.

a) create a google site and publish your content. Let it sit for 2-4 weeks and check ranking.

b) create a google doc with your content and make it publicly available. Check after 2-
4 weeks.

c) Create an account on Medium.com and publish your content. Medium has strict editorial rules so i would not start here.

Some SEO gurus will argue that you need to submit sitemap, register search console, add google analytics blah, blah...

You don't need any of these for this technique to work. Trust me, i have tried that.

Sorry i could not insert all the screenshots i wanted but feel free to shoot any question or comment you may have.

Happy rankings!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds blackhat to me. Am I wrong? Also, it's one thing ranking #1 but will you be able to sustain your ranking with this type of technique?

Nope note black hat. But heh what else is not black hat these days?

You can build a site with google site. Nothing black hat about that.
You can also post an article on medium.com and any other similar site. Nothing black hat about it either :ninja:

frozen google docs? that's a movie?
Frozen II is a movie o_O

frozen 2 is a movie but people search for "frozen 2 google doc" to watch the movie online for free.
Hence some cleaver affiliates rank for the term and monetize the traffic with CPA or some sort.
I guess when you are into movies, you know.

It's nothing new to be honest. You will be surprised by how many people capitalize on this.
Including typo mistakes for search terms.

It's on my 'service' part of the subscription.
I don't have to do a search for a movie on google.
I imagine you need to do free or very cheap stuff to sell anything as an affiliate to such traffic.

It depends. Mind you: i used the movie niche as example to illustrate the use of google sites to rank. I agree that for movie traffic you would do CPA type of offers which are usually cheap like $1+ per download and/or view. Not a lot but again it's a numbers game. You only need 100 views per day to make$100 per day - potentially.

Now if you use a niche like adult dating, you can earn 75% on initial order or up to $130 per lead. I know something about it because I run 1 offer in that niche.

Search for "Adultfrinendfinder com reviews' and you will see that the top 3 results are google sites.
Notice the typo in the product name? You will be surprised by how many people search for this term: 7,400 per month when i checked.

The top position has 7,200 clicks! Even if you convert 1% of the views that's 72 leads at $130 each. Roughly $9,360. Not bad for a tiny review page, right?

Like I said, it's a numbers game. We need to keep testing, thinking outside the box and sometimes go against the grain ;)

freind Freundin or Freund maybe
Another thing -- have you read the terms of your affiliate agreements? It's common to disallow typos of a firm's tradename from being commissionable --send that traffic to their competitors if you want to get paid for it.

They actually meant to search for "adult friend finder". The typo is simply used to funnel the search traffic to a proper review article written using the correct spelling. Good idea to send the traffic to competitors. In this case though it seems to be fine terms wise for their program, i think but will double check.

It's on my 'service' part of the subscription.
I don't have to do a search for a movie on google.
I imagine you need to do free or very cheap stuff to sell anything as an affiliate to such traffic.

This is very interesting thread
I am now considering to make Google Sites website and test it for online learning affiliate program
Some basic research
  • Many Google Sites are gaming maps/cheats, schools, churches, villages, counties, B2C ventures
2 things surprised me
  1. Many small, medium and bigger companies using Google Sites (query it in Google --> site:sites.google.com)
  2. For 2021 the design is awful, worst than Yahoo! Geocities back in 90's, many are not even mobile-friendly

freind Freundin or Freund maybe
Another thing -- have you read the terms of your affiliate agreements? It's common to disallow typos of a firm's tradename from being commissionable --send that traffic to their competitors if you want to get paid for it.

Google: do as I say not as I do ... hypocrites
View attachment 18180

Google Amp is a tool that destroys web design
Yes it makes sites faster, but removes important code
Site ends up looking like badly shaved sheep
Only good for very basic sites, blogs and news feeds

Since Google Sites are so basic
Amp & Sites probably works well together
I will test and report back

For 2021 the design is awful, worst than Yahoo! Geocities back in 90's, many are not even mobile-friendly
Google: do as I say not as I do ... hypocrites
evil-corp-logo-twitter.png

I actually meant "anyone with the link can access" is the way to make you document public in google docs. I think:
Make Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Forms public - Computer - Docs Editors Help
Thank you
yes, this i wants to make public my link and see very one my doc, i have indexer links and i will submit in google search
thank you

Do you want to make your Google Site public, or something else?
I want to be public, but i see only with the link can acces my doc

Thanks for this method... btw may i know your parasite ebook :)... i just want learn more about Parasite method

banners
Back