The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

{Guide} How To Get CPA Offers Approved on Facebook

AffiliateDude

I see a lot of people asking about Facebook ads. So here is my guide on how you can get your CPA offers approved to run.

I will only be focusing on whitehat niches.

DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee you will not get banned. You can run the most white hat offer out there and still get banned it's happened to me and others in the past.

Direct linking vs Landing page?

99% of the time you can't direct link. This is because Facebook has blocked CPA network tracking links so it will show a red flag on their system.

To successfully get approved on Facebook you have to use a landing page so the flow goes like this.

Facebook ad > LP > Offer link

Which offers get approved?

Stick to mainstream niches like:

✓ Gaming
✓ E-commerce
✓ Quality Ebooks (Non scams)

Facebook likes to see the offer you're promoting is a real business and not some cookie-cutter website looking to scam their users.

Here some niches to stay away from:

X Gambling
X Dating
X Make money online
X Weight loss
X Male enhancement
X Clickbank products

Also, another key point is to never ask any personal questions in your ad copy Facebook hates this and can lead to your account being banned.

Another tip is to look at the reviews of the product because if someone has a bad experience with your offer they can report you to FB.

Once you have followed these steps your ad should be approved no problem :)
approved-png.11756

I hope this short guide helps you get your ads approved on facebook & makes you some cash :)

Attachments

• approved.PNG
    approved.PNG
    56.8 KB · Views: 3,717
I see a lot of people asking about Facebook ads. So here is my guide on how you can get your CPA offers approved to run.

DISCLAIMER: There is no guarantee you will not get banned. You can run the most white hat offer out there and still get banned it's happened to me and others in the past.

99% of the time you can't direct link. This is because Facebook has blocked CPA network tracking links so it will show a red flag on their system.

To successfully get approved on Facebook you have to use a landing page so the flow goes like this.

✓ Gaming
✓ E-commerce

Facebook likes to see the offer you're promoting is a real business and not some cookie-cutter website looking to scam their users.

X Gambling
X Dating
X Make money online
X Weight loss
X Male enhancement
X Clickbank products

Also, another key point is to never ask any personal questions in your ad copy Facebook hates this and can lead to your account being banned.

Another tip is to look at the reviews of the product because if someone has a bad experience with your offer they can report you to FB.

approved-png.11756

I hope this short guide helps you get your ads approved on facebook & makes you some cash :)
Thanks for this, this is a great thread!

✓ Gaming
✓ E-commerce

X Gambling
X Dating
X Make money online
X Weight loss
X Male enhancement
X Clickbank products

approved-png.11756

Thanks dude, this is good as a thread, thanks for sharing such type!

✓ Gaming
✓ E-commerce

X Gambling
X Dating
X Make money online
X Weight loss
X Male enhancement
X Clickbank products

approved-png.11756

Yes, facebook always bans for direct linking to any cpa affiliate offers. But if you use a lander with a disclaimer, privacy policy, terms of service pages and not use of any scaming words like guaranty to make money home, guaranty to make certain amount in certain time then they will ban you immediately. Otherwise you can any cpa offers, make money, health & fitness etc.

I think Clickbank or not mainstream offers with LP should be no problem. I am running Clickbank offer using a LP for more than 8 months now, so far so good![/QUOTE]

What Type of product i can promete wit h clickbank or jvzoo? Thanks for share

✓ Gaming
✓ E-commerce

X Gambling
X Dating
X Make money online
X Weight loss
X Male enhancement
X Clickbank products

approved-png.11756

Hi @AffiliateDude,
It's good thread by posting your experience. Yeah, agree it help and might be sometime not applicable for some campaigns.

What Type of product i can promete wit h clickbank or jvzoo? Thanks for share[/QUOTE]

You need to research and find your niche and you can also look for best converting offers (usually high gravity offers) on Clickbank marketplace. Sorry, I do not work with JVzoo.

Awesome guide, thanks.

I think that main point from this is to think about thing what you are promoting as of "real thing" don't make it look scammy .. Give people value, make them feel good about your offer so they will associate Facebook with a positive experience. Because when you are promoting shit you are also damaging Facebook's reputation and that's the main issue here I think.

The best way to build a Facebook safe landing page I found is by having your own domain and hosting. Or you can even use free website builder such as Wix, Weebly etc. The main point is like TheDanmit said above, avoid being perceived as spammy/scammy and only being sales focused!

MI
Back