The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Guide For Absolute Beginner (20$+ per day!)

siclaro

I already posted this guide at an other forum. So don't wonder :).
This method is very suitable for absolute beginners. You only need about 20 minutes per day and a Facebook account. It could not be easier. With this method you can earn about 20 dollars a day.

Step by Step Tutorial

• Choose a popular niche like coupons
  • Choose a cpa offer regarding your niche (for example niche coupons: Samples and Savings – Groceries, Payout: 2,4$
  • Join facebook groups with topic ("coupons, savings, deals" etc.)
  • Join at least 20 groups
  • Make useful posts in the groups
  • Example for an useful post: Get FREE Grocery Samples! Check this website to get Grocery Samples and Coupons! With the coupons you can save up to 90% on groceries!
  • Add a picture regarding to your niche (Groceries like Bananas, Twinkies, Soft Drinks etc.)
  • Add link to your landing page with your cpa offer
I think you got the idea. You need to make your own twist. Other good niches are surveys and dating.
Now earn some nice money :)

The method sounds very nice but how you deal with bans ,spam etc .Are fb groups owners agree with your posts ? because you only do promotion and no value .You try this method it works for you ?

I've tried your suggestion because I wanted to try out Facebook's free traffic that I've heard so many things about, but I keep getting a message that my post was rejected because of the updated terms of service during the Covid-19 lockdown.

When I look at the terms of service, they're mentioning stricter measures to ensure people aren't alarmed and soforth and so on, yada-yada - all the usual Facebook safe-space drivel.

I've tried a $100 free grocery giveaway, a $50 Macy's gift card, an InboxDollars email submit, and a sweepstake offer for a Samsung phone.

I see other posts that are more aggressive than mine being accepted! (???)
My ad copy was pretty tame. For instance:

--
Get PAID to complete Surveys, watch Videos, playing Video games, and MORE!!

INSTANT $5 Just For Signing Up NOW!
---

With a bog-standard photo showing a woman sitting behind her laptop, smiling.
What's up widdat?

EDIT: Come to think of it... the common denominator between all those posts is that I shortened my links with Cuttly... hmmm..

Last edited:
Were you direct linking to the offer pages?
That was my problem, yes.

I corrected it and I managed to share my post on a few groups. I was under the mistaken impression that the no direct-linking policy only applied to ads. Now I know better! :)

I'm going to join more groups in the coming days and just let that one post run for a while- reposting as much as each group allows throughout the day.

Since I want to use this to hone my skill, I think this is a great time to setup tracking and see what I can come up with.

Tx azgold!

I would like to say. Join public groups and not private groups. Public groups will automatically post your post, whereas private groups will need to approve your post by the admin before post. So public groups will do.

Also follow the instructions of the OP and be cautious on how often you post to avoid 5pam or facebook blocking your .... ;) .

I would like to say. Join public groups and not private groups. Public groups will automatically post your post, whereas private groups will need to approve your post by the admin before post. So public groups will do.

Also follow the instructions of the OP and be cautious on how often you post to avoid 5pam or facebook blocking your .... ;) .
Thanks for the advice.
I've joined public groups from the start and avoided private groups, but now I know why.

It's very cool that you give real methods with real indicators, because it doesn't create any false expectations and accordingly a certain excitement that can lead to you being left with nothing. And this is really right, because you have to really look at things and really work, moving towards your goals gradually. Thank you for your references.

That was my problem, yes.

I corrected it and I managed to share my post on a few groups. I was under the mistaken impression that the no direct-linking policy only applied to ads. Now I know better! :)

I'm going to join more groups in the coming days and just let that one post run for a while- reposting as much as each group allows throughout the day.

Since I want to use this to hone my skill, I think this is a great time to setup tracking and see what I can come up with.

Tx azgold!

Hi,

Have you had any success with this method since?

MI
Back