The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[Guide/Ebook] Promoting Niche Software Online

oleg_ua

affiliate
Hey guys!

To anyone well familiar with affiliate marketing and looking for new niches to operate in!

A good friend of mine runs a performance marketing agency. They have recently conducted a research on new niches where their clients can look for new possibilities and shared with a me an ebook that is intended for driving interest to a particular niche software.

Normally, when get any free eBook, it is some pissy 5-10 pages pdf file - more of a big article rather then an ebook.

But this one is 50 PAGES full of top notch content!

Everything from Start (like which product should perform better) to Finish (which methods work best, with real examples)!

He asked me If I can share it throughout an affiliate community, so I've considered this forum would be a great fit for it.

I've uploaded it HERE

What do you think? Did you hear about this niche? Would you try yourself in it?

Hey @Kiran Kumar K
It seems the issue is that copy.com service is no longer available.
Unfortunately I can not upload the ebook as it has not been written by us and we do not have any rights for it.
But I will try to ping @oleg_ua to reupload it somewhere else if it is possible.

Getting a niche has always been the first step in the internet or affiliate marketing. However, there is always very little in regards to what happen when you get the niche. IT is for this reason that I do think we are not able to get enough from the niches we select. The reason is that we are not exposed to some of the best ways to market or promote the niches we work with. Therefore, it is indeed a good area of focus.

MI
Back