The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Guess who's back, back again! It's none other than...

James London

James London! That's right, I have worked with tigers while traveling the country only to make it back to my roots. For those who know me, they know that I am one of the best damn writers the industry has seen. Believe it or not, I've help my clients fill their pockets with hundreds of thousands, if not in the millions, just off of the copy that I produced for them.

Don't believe it? You might want to ask around! So I am hitting the scene once again full-force to produce some of the most bad ass content ever to pass through the Affiliate Fix neighborhood. I think it goes without saying that after more than 12 years in the industry I have experience on all avenues of a digital presence. Enough said.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

If only there was such a thing. Then again, why must I change who I am? :cool: After all, it is what has gotten me to the levels I have gotten to in the industry.

Never said I was a one-way street. Everyone who knows me in the industry knows the contributions I make for others. Even right here at AffiliateFix, at the beginning of The Dojo. I am who I am. Some think my style is a little edgy, and others know that I truly deliver on the words I speak while helping others progress forward as well.

My statements have been proven true time and time again. Yes my approach is more extreme than what most are used to seeing, but it has worked for me for quite some time now. Hence why I don't change up, as it would make no sense at all. Some of the best have been known for their extremity. I know that I have to continue to live up to my statements, which I have absolutely no problem doing.

So while some take me as egotistical from my statements, others take me just as it is because they've seen the proof themselves. They're the ones who also know it's not solely focused on growing myself, as they've witnessed the contributions I've made. It's a matter of observation, just as with anything in life. If you make judgement based on a single event instead of all of the events that create the entire equation, the sum is going to be inaccurate.

I don't hate on it though, because I do know. Welcome to the show. :)

@James London , welcome on board to affiliatefix.

Did you just read how many MY,I, I KNOW, MYSELF , RIGHT, PROOF etc been used which usually used for self proclamation ?

Never said I was a one-way street. Everyone who knows me in the industry knows the contributions I make for others. Even right here at AffiliateFix,
I don't hate on it though, because I do know.

Imagine those gets replaced with WE, GOOD, EAGERNESS, LEARNING, LETS DO IT, TOGETHER etc.

Just a thought from the view TEAM. World is made out of not one person contribution but every one person. We can never forget the people behind, now and ahead in our life. Think about it...

Best wishes ...

banners
Back