The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Guaranteed Signups

CyberWizard

affiliate
I have run across a lot of programs that offer "guaranteed signups". Besides the occasion affiliate program I run, I have never specifically paid for signups. So, I have a few questions about these types of programs.

1. Do you think any of these "guaranteed signups" programs are legit?

2. Has anyone used a prorgam like this and actually gotten the signups?

3. Most of the programs I ran across require you to have a "free signup" option. My program is not free to signup, but we do have coupons that allow people to signup for one cent. Do you know any programs that will accept that?

If anyone has time to answers any of these questions then that would be great.

Is this is directly related to affiliate marketing? I'm pretty well connected and well read and I never hear anything about "guaranteed signups" programs.

Are you saying someone guarantees you you'll get affiliates joining your program? Is that what you mean?

Also I don't understand this:
"My program is not free to signup, but we do have coupons that allow people to signup for one cent. Do you know any programs that will accept that?"

Your affiliate program isn't free to join?

Is this is directly related to affiliate marketing? I'm pretty well connected and well read and I never hear anything about "guaranteed signups" programs.

Are you saying someone guarantees you you'll get affiliates joining your program? Is that what you mean??
I am talking about websites such as this: signups-guaranteed.us

They basically have their own in-house network of affiliates who supposedly recruit people to signup for your website.

Also I don't understand this:
"My program is not free to signup, but we do have coupons that allow people to signup for one cent. Do you know any programs that will accept that?"

Your affiliate program isn't free to join?

Our affiliate program is free to join. However, the hosting itself is obviously not free. I was look into hiring an in-house network of professional affiliates to join the affiliate program (and make a bit more than normal affiliates). However, I can't seem to find too many in-house networks that can be confirmed as legitimate.

In-house network of affiliates? Not sure I follow. Can you clarify? I've not heard of such a thing and am curious.

Thanks.

I am talking about websites such as this: signups-guaranteed.us

I was going to say this sounds like something to do with biz opps.

That site says: "Your Guaranteed Signups are targeted to English-speaking signups interested in Business Opportunities."

Doesn't sound like a good option for recruiting good affiliates or selling a service like hosting.

Basically, this is the way their program works: They have several trained affiliate marketers that work for them. You can purchase X signups from them for X amount of money. They then assign one of those affiliates to get that amount of signups for you within X amount of days. So, you basically use their company to indirectly get affiliate marketers for your website. But, all the money goes to their company and then they pay their affiliates probably on an hourly basis.

Well I think getting "signups" is a long way from getting active pro affiliates. And considering affiliate marketing is a 90/10 business I think you could spend money for little to no results. But if you decide to try it, let us know how it goes.

MI
Back