The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

{Group Skype} Youtube Comments and likes exchange group

Redamrg

Hello guys,

I want to start a private group in skype in which we can exchange comments and likes.
The reason why I want to make it cause you can drive a lot of real traffic to your videos . Cause some people may decide to watch your video if your videos has a lot of views and likes.

YouTube’s algorithm weighs videos on how many views they have got in a period of time.

By uploading videos and getting a lot of views , the YouTube algorithm gives us the best rank instantly .

if we can grow this group , anyone from us can make a lot of money promoting CPA offers and affiliate products for FREE .

put your skype id below , and i will add you :)

My Skype is nayabdaniel
what discussion can we do there? can you tell me how it will help in traffic control and what will be the time..
will t be helpful in your opinion? i want to know that how can we rate a video in youtube?

My Skype is nayabdaniel
what discussion can we do there? can you tell me how it will help in traffic control and what will be the time..
will t be helpful in your opinion? i want to know that how can we rate a video in youtube?

I think @Redamrg means that you would comment on and 'like' each others' videos. That would give your video more views and drive it up in popularity ratings and in the YT search results for your keywords. In turn, that would get you more organic views and increase the possibility of getting more conversions for your offer.

Like a YT traffic exchange, except within a private group.

Assuming that I've understood correctly.

I think @Redamrg means that you would comment on and 'like' each others' videos. That would give your video more views and drive it up in popularity ratings and in the YT search results for your keywords. In turn, that would get you more organic views and increase the possibility of getting more conversions for your offer.

Like a YT traffic exchange, except within a private group.

Assuming that I've understood correctly.

Now i got the point.....

Hello guys,

I want to start a private group in skype in which we can exchange comments and likes.
The reason why I want to make it cause you can drive a lot of real traffic to your videos . Cause some people may decide to watch your video if your videos has a lot of views and likes.

YouTube’s algorithm weighs videos on how many views they have got in a period of time.

By uploading videos and getting a lot of views , the YouTube algorithm gives us the best rank instantly .

if we can grow this group , anyone from us can make a lot of money promoting CPA offers and affiliate products for FREE .

put your skype id below , and i will add you :)

asrafatb

MI
Back