“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Greetings to all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sandman57, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Sandman57

Sandman57 Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys hope all is well in cyberspace, I am looking have some fun and informative conversations in this community. I have a website and am helping out on antoher although I'm still pretty new to all this and am hoping to learn everything I can about SEO, link building, affiliate marketing and all that other stuff about being a good webmaster. I'm still pretty much a noob at writing HTML, CSS and PHP but I will get there, Rome wasn't built in a day as the saying goes.

2. Voluum
  3. CeliVega

CeliVega Affiliate affiliate

What's up Sandman? I am a newbie here as well! Here's hoping we can both learn new stuffs on internet marketing and programming from here! And good luck with your website! And I hope you get to master programming languages faster than you ever thought!

4. Sandman57

Thanks cool smiley face dude err... I mean CeliVega, I wish the best for you and your endeavors as well. I find the programming languages easy to understand but I struggle to remember the specific ways in which things have to be worded and I forget some of the keywords, I think I must get a reference chart or something. Lol, at least on this forum you did not greet as Tommy:roflmao:

5. CeliVega

CeliVega Affiliate affiliate

So that's why I got this deja vu feeling the moment I read the first sentence......

6. Sandman57

LOL, and I guess that's why I got that deja vu feeling looking at the cool smiley face avatar!:roflmao:

MI