The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings to all!

Sandman57

Hey guys hope all is well in cyberspace, I am looking have some fun and informative conversations in this community. I have a website and am helping out on antoher although I'm still pretty new to all this and am hoping to learn everything I can about SEO, link building, affiliate marketing and all that other stuff about being a good webmaster. I'm still pretty much a noob at writing HTML, CSS and PHP but I will get there, Rome wasn't built in a day as the saying goes.

What's up Sandman? I am a newbie here as well! Here's hoping we can both learn new stuffs on internet marketing and programming from here! And good luck with your website! And I hope you get to master programming languages faster than you ever thought!

Thanks cool smiley face dude err... I mean CeliVega, I wish the best for you and your endeavors as well. I find the programming languages easy to understand but I struggle to remember the specific ways in which things have to be worded and I forget some of the keywords, I think I must get a reference chart or something. Lol, at least on this forum you did not greet as Tommy:roflmao:

Thanks cool smiley face dude err... I mean CeliVega, I wish the best for you and your endeavors as well. I find the programming languages easy to understand but I struggle to remember the specific ways in which things have to be worded and I forget some of the keywords, I think I must get a reference chart or something. Lol, at least on this forum you did not greet as Tommy:roflmao:

So that's why I got this deja vu feeling the moment I read the first sentence......

MI
Back