Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings From Kings Media!

KingsMedia.io

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Kings Media
Hello Everyone!

We are very happy to be a part of AffiliateFix Community.

Kings Media started out in 2018 when a small team of enthusiastic people decided to come up with their determined efforts and make a difference in the affiliate industry. We work on various niche verticals that makes us different from others.

We shape our affiliate strategy by eliminating several obstacles and frustrations for our affiliates. Our platform and prompt payment methods make our affiliate to work harder and easier.

We are the new kind of global affiliate network that makes our network convenient and accessible.

Apply for your Kings Media Affiliate account today!

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Please note that only vetted and verified vendors are allowed to promote, recruit or solicit in our forums.
Get your resource listed here: Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

If you have questions, or need help, please don't hesitate to ask.

NeverGiveUp / Moderator

Hey!

Thanks for your warm welcome :)

We have already created our resource page and it is pending approval :)

Thanks

"Our in-house platform"

You are using Offerslook, though?

No need to lie about such things, I would recommend switching to another platform though. Offerslook isn't that great.

"Our in-house platform"

You are using Offerslook, though?

No need to lie about such things, I would recommend switching to another platform though. Offerslook isn't that great.

Hey!

Please accept my apologies. Earlier we had In House but due to some issues, we had to switch to OffersLook.

What issues have you faced with OffersLook? Can you please PM me regarding this?

@KingsMedia.io , welcome to affiliatefix.

An amazing ECom coach and trainer is launching his product again next week and the week after. We will be participating in that launch. His training may be the fast track to getting what you need for quicker growth. Keep and eye out for the email announcements of this and other awesome big names coming to AffiliateFix this year.

MI
Back