The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings Fellow Comrades

Ashpro

affiliate
Hi everybody,

I was an active blogger a few years ago but lost focus along the way. Luckily I still maintain my blog with no update even though it cost me some money for the yearly maintenance. I love everything about affiliates simply because I don't have to get into trouble of creating products or services but I fell victim of the 'shiny object syndrome'.

Recently I realized that everything available in forum such as this provides better ideas and inspiration compared to those salespages out there. So here I am looking out for ideas and inspiration to escape the 'rat race'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody,

Hi @Ashpro , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I was an active blogger a few years ago but lost focus along the way. Luckily I still maintain my blog with no update even though it cost me some money for the yearly maintenance. I love everything about affiliates simply because I don't have to get into trouble of creating products or services but I fell victim of the 'shiny object syndrome'.

Recently I realized that everything available in forum such as this provides better ideas and inspiration compared to those salespages out there. So here I am looking out for ideas and inspiration to escape the 'rat race'.

Most everyone in marketing has gone through similar experiences. Floundering and misdirection are common experiences.

Do you know what direction you intend to go with marketing now?

Have you selected a type of marketing you want to start with and master?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello, @Ashpro and welcome!

You've got a bit of a head start with your previous experience, which is nice. Anytime you have questions, just start a thread to ask. Someone will come along to help you.

MI
Back