The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings everyone

Hello Shekhar. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

I hope we all have a very pleasant stay here and try to keep this platform neat and clean from spammers
Well all the mods and admins of Affiliatefix try their level best to keep this forum spam free. :)

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @Shekhar and welcome to the newly relaunched AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

try to keep this platform neat and clean from spammers

No worries, we work very hard on that. :) Any that get in don't get to stay long.

You say that you're new to the forum. Are you also new to affiliate marketing, or do you have some background or experience online?

Anytime you have a question or want to share, just start a thread to let us know. Someone will respond.

Enjoy the forums, Shekhar!

Hello everyone , Shekhar here .....how are you all, i m new to this forum.

Hello @Shekhar , how's it ging? Welcome to AffiliateFix!

This forum is so good and informative.
I hope we all have a very pleasant stay here and try to keep this platform neat and clean from spammers[/QUOTE]

Are you currently an active marketer?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back