The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings everyone: Facebook Marketing issue

QIniso

affiliate
Hi everyone, it a pleasure being welcomed in the forum.

I need some help with my Facebook ad, I created a landing but nor matter how I evolve/fix it, Facebook will just not approve it during the review process. May someone please help a brother out figure exactly what the problem with the uploaded file because I literally tried I could possibly try and eliminated anything I deem is in conflict with their policies, or maybe the problem is in how I configure the ad on Facebook?

Any response in this regards and will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• forum1.PNG
    forum1.PNG
    478.8 KB · Views: 11
Are you direct linking from your ad to this landing page? If so, then you are in violation of their TOS. You cannot link an ad directly to the "Make Money Online" niche landing pages. They are likely disapproving your ad and your landing page as well.

Basically for the "make money online"niche you implying that the only way I can promote it on Facebook is by having a personal website (not lander) and a Facebook page for it?

Please elaborate, and what exactly I'm I to on this situation?

You can advertise "Make Money" opportunities on FB. It isn't forbidden content, however, they do not like the MMO niche. The best way is to create pages, build audiences, and send the audiences from the pages to the landers.

They sent you an emails to tell you why you couldn't get approvals, what did the emails say?

Per FB: "During the ad review process, we'll check your ad's images, text, targeting, and positioning, in addition to the content on your ad's landing page. Your ad may not be approved if the landing page content isn't fully functional, doesn't match the product/service promoted in your ad or doesn't fully comply with our Advertising Policies."

Per FB:
"If your ad isn't approved for not fully complying with our policies, you can edit it and resubmit for review. To edit your ad:
  1. Check the email address associated with your advertising account. If your ad doesn't get approved, we'll send you an email with details that explain why.
  2. Using the information in your disapproval email, you can edit your ad and create a compliant one. Check this page for editing steps.
  3. Save your edited changes. Once you save your changes, your ad will be resubmitted for review."
Per FB:
"We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy."

Facebook understand their user don't like to see these kind of ads and as the result, they very strict for these kind of offer, so it is normal that your offer got rejected.

You should not directly promote money-survey offer like this on facebook. instead make a ebook like "how to not waste your free time ..." or something similar that show people how to earn money from their part time with survey the link to your offer. that will work better in my opinion.

Thanks Tutor,
Although they send a message with details of my ads disapproval, it nothing specific but rather a broad automated response despite whatever the inquiry or question I may ask during the appeal. I even reported a bug although no response yet. I am even thinking of a different offer that not in the make money niche and see how it works out

Facebook understand their user don't like to see these kind of ads and as the result, they very strict for these kind of offer, so it is normal that your offer got rejected.

You should not directly promote money-survey offer like this on facebook. instead make a ebook like "how to not waste your free time ..." or something similar that show people how to earn money from their part time with survey the link to your offer. that will work better in my opinion.

Thanks, sounds a lot more practical, I am willing to try it out. Kindly share any ebook (link or title) you reccommend that I can perhaps try imitate for for structure

MI
Back