The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings AffiliateFix Community!

samsc

affiliate
Hi guys,
I'm Samantha, a newbie affiliate.

I'm interested in financial vertical. For now, I'm using Facebook as the primary traffic source. Would appreciate any recommendations which affiliate networks are best to join for the starters?

Thanks and would be glad to connect!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Would appreciate any recommendations which affiliate networks

Start a thread stating what you require in the Business Centre forum and the affiliate managers in our Resources will respond with information for you and the members will make some recommendations too.

Hi guys,

I'm interested in financial vertical. For now, I'm using Facebook as the primary traffic source. Would appreciate any recommendations which affiliate networks are best to join for the starters?

Greetings, Samantha!

Welcome to the forum! Well, we are not network ourselvers, but our platform may be interesting for you. Check us out :) Our tracker is fully integrated with Facebook. You can do A/B testing, we keep all your stats and you don't have to worry about it. Also we offer extended targets and black/white-lists.

Ping me on Skype/email! Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi guys,

Hi Samantha,

I am an affiliate manager in TrafficON, one of the biggest Network in the industry.

Always looking to expand our network with quality affiliates.

Looking forward on hearing from you soon :)

banners
Back