The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings Affiliate Fix Community! Introducing Myself

Neemuz

affiliate
Hello Affiliate Fix Community!

Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Neemuz, and I'm so excited to reconnect with affiliate marketing here in this forum.

Although I'm not a newcomer to affiliate marketing, having been part of this community 6-7 years ago, my journey has taken some interesting turns since then. While I initially dabbled in affiliate marketing and dropshipping with mixed results, I eventually shifted gears and honed my skills as a digital marketing expert for an ecommerce company.

Over the years, I've learned various aspects of online marketing, and even developed proficiency in big data analytics. However, deep down, I feel like my experiences working for someone else are gearing me up to make affiliate marketing work for myself.

I'm here not only to learn from the seasoned experts in this community but also to contribute my own experiences and perspectives. I believe that with the help of this community I will not be lost. I look forward to connecting with each and every one of you, exchanging ideas, and building meaningful relationships within the Affiliate Fix community.

Warm regards,

Neemuz

pray tell, how did you go from an entry level dropshipper getting mixed results to an expert digital marketing director for an ecom company?

.................asking for a friend.

i gained digital marketing basic knowledge from dropshipping such as,
- setting up campaigns in google, facebook etc
- able to read google analytics
- understand very well digital marketing lingo
- understanding what can affects the important metrics in ecommerce (CR, AOV and Traffic)
- basic image editing, video editing, banners editing
- able to navigate spying tools
- many more

I really do think that by going through all the process of ecoms dropshipping more than sufficient requirement to land digital marketing job in ecom company. I entered mid level in the firm and climb up to management level.

As for how to climb up the ladder in the company I guess its more towards your contibution and how fast you learn, apply and (show) this is the key

Over the years, I've learned various aspects of online marketing, and even developed proficiency in big data analytics. However, deep down, I feel like my experiences working for someone else are gearing me up to make affiliate marketing work for myself.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Goods or services? the term *eCommerce* really can cover a vast array of things.
I can appreciate the larger enterprise depth having been there.

like my experiences working for someone else are gearing me up to make affiliate marketing work for myself.
It's very hard to be a one man organization; or are you currently?
Affiliate programs or affiliate networks --which do you plan to associate with?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Goods or services? the term *eCommerce* really can cover a vast array of things.
I can appreciate the larger enterprise depth having been there.

It's very hard to be a one man organization; or are you currently?
Affiliate programs or affiliate networks --which do you plan to associate with?
First of all thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I am doing digital marketing for furniture e-commerce company. So yeah it's sales of goods.

As for Affiliate Marketing I'll be doing it on the sides of my main day job as an affiliate.

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @Neemuz !

Sounds like you've got the experience to hit the ground running with your own affiliate business. That's awesome and let us know if we can be of any help on your journey.
Thank you AZGold yes I am planning to open my follow along journey. you and other seniors help will be greatly appreciated!

I am doing digital marketing for furniture e-commerce company. So yeah it's sales of goods.
I grew up around the retail furniture business. My cousin bankrupted the stores my Uncle and his brother built from my Grandfathers seed money back in the 1950's.

I think, obviously wrong, that you need to touch and inspect furniture in person. Yet I bought an office chair based on reviews from Amazon. I think the seat comfort is only fair considering my most of the day use. :) I just added one of the seat cushions from the good quality upholstered chairs in my office that were bought 60 years ago from a factory my Uncle dealt with- inherited them from my mom --fit perfectly --cut velvet seat cushion, covered it with a towel to protect it.

I just can't imagine buying a new mattress without trying it out in person ...

I just can't imagine buying a new mattress without trying it out in person ...

I have bought a couple of mattresses online so let me tell you how it works. The memory foam mattress is delivered to you bundled up like a bale of hay. All the air has been extruded from it and it's just a big bundle. You take it by your bed and then cut away the tape, strapping and wrapping, and then it starts to expand. You place it on your bed by lifting and dragging, with all your might.

The manufacturer recommends that you leave it to expand for a couple of days before you lay on it. After that time has elapsed, you can fix it up with your sheets and bedding, and then you can sleep on it, or whatever else you do on a bed, the same as any other mattress/bed that you paid too much for at the physical brick and mortar furniture or mattress store.

Mattresses are also a profitable affiliate product. Thankfully many consumers don't have a problem ordering this item online.

Yeah, I bought a mattress pad that was shrunk like that ... not a real issue --what do you do if you are disappointment in your online mattress purchase --cry in your soup or try to shrink it back down and ask for a return merchandise sticker :p My mattress set is like $2,900 new today.

Maybe buy a brand name you know online. Meantime I am sitting in a new office chair with an added seat cushion that cost me $280. Leather is nice so far but the seat padding was crap. Last office chair was a Broyhill and after 13 years it still seats OK in the back office where I put it.

Yeah, I bought a mattress pad that was shrunk like that ... not a real issue --what do you do if you are disappointment in your online mattress purchase --cry in your soup or try to shrink it back down and ask for a return merchandise sticker :p My mattress set is like $2,900 new today.

Maybe buy a brand name you know online. Meantime I am sitting in a new office chair with an added seat cushion that cost me $280. Leather is nice so far but the seat padding was crap. Last office chair was a Broyhill and after 13 years it still seats OK in the back office where I put it.

I have been satisfied with my mattresses and all the other furniture I bought online. If I weren't I would probably order a different one, cut the old one up with a sawzall, put the sections in garbage bags, and throw it in the trash. But again, it's a memory foam mattress designed for humans to sleep on. I'm not that particular and I would not attempt to return a used mattress.

I am glad things worked out with your executive desk chair.

I am glad things worked out with your executive desk chair.
My butt is happy but for $2 more in manufacturing cost they could have used a better seat padding.
I would have paid the $5 upcharge :rolleyes:
Well, I didn't buy the best --so maybe I got what I bargained for; Cadillac v. Bentley
1715136272836.png

I have an older Haworth chair, that came with my desk, s manager back chair, that was used from the auction of old EDS Offices in Troy, MI --remember Ross Perot? That guy was EDS Performance Seating I didn't realize how expensive those were new.

My butt is happy but for $2 more in manufacturing cost they could have used a better seat padding.
I would have paid the $5 upcharge :rolleyes:
Well, I didn't buy the best --so maybe I got what I bargained for; Cadillac v. Bentley

I have an older Haworth chair, that came with my desk, s manager back chair, that was used from the auction of old EDS Offices in Troy, MI --remember Ross Perot? That guy was EDS Performance Seating I didn't realize how expensive those were new.

That is a nice desk chair, looks comfy. I got mine from Amazon, it didn't cost that much maybe $300 and it's fine I can sit in it for several hours with no problems. It is more traditional, not like the gaming chairs with the fancy headrests and excessive lumbar support. I am average size around 150lbs so I don't require anything special.

I am older and I remember Perot very well, I watched him debate Clinton and Bush, when he said that NAFTA would suck all the jobs away from the U.S.A. I hope we don't get in trouble for going off topic.

Hello Affiliate Fix Community!

Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Neemuz, and I'm so excited to reconnect with affiliate marketing here in this forum.

Although I'm not a newcomer to affiliate marketing, having been part of this community 6-7 years ago, my journey has taken some interesting turns since then. While I initially dabbled in affiliate marketing and dropshipping with mixed results, I eventually shifted gears and honed my skills as a digital marketing expert for an ecommerce company.

I'm here not only to learn from the seasoned experts in this community but also to contribute my own experiences and perspectives. I believe that with the help of this community I will not be lost. I look forward to connecting with each and every one of you, exchanging ideas, and building meaningful relationships within the Affiliate Fix community.

Warm regards,

Neemuz
Hello, great to have you here. Should have been a member long time ago in my opinion. But still great to have you here today. Hope you will share your experiences on the forum and a lot of new members can learn from that.

Welcome back
Seems you have some experience and i think you will also be helpful to the forum by sharing your knowledge and helping others
Best of luck to you

banners
Back