The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Greeting from Dresslink Affiliate Team.

Mary Yan

affiliate
My name is Mary, one of the Dresslink Affiliate Team members. It's my pleasure to be a member of Affiliate Fix Forum. I would like to discuss the difficulties and share the experience in affiliate program with you.

Dresslink.com is a worldwide online fashion clothing seller. We supply the most fashionable clothing&Korean style ladies' apparel at affordable price but good quality internationally.

Best Regards,
Mary Yan
Dresslink Affiliate Team

My name is Mary, one of the Dresslink Affiliate Team members.

Hello @Mary Yan , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

It's my pleasure to be a member of Affiliate Fix Forum. I would like to discuss the difficulties and share the experience in affiliate program with you.

Dresslink.com is a worldwide online fashion clothing seller. We supply the most fashionable clothing&Korean style ladies' apparel at affordable price but good quality internationally.

Best Regards,
Mary Yan
Dresslink Affiliate Team

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best once you become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Looking forward learn things from you, good luck and welcome to affiliatefix, enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer

Dear T J,
I am so glad to join this forum and to be a member here.
I will follow the rules in this forum and I will not spam here.
Besides, thank you very much for your suggestions.
Have a nice day!

Mary,
Best wishes,
Dresslink affiliate team

Looking forward learn things from you, good luck and welcome to affiliatefix, enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer

Dear IndeXer,
Thank you so much.
Forum is a place to communicate, to share thoughts and to exchange experience.
We could learn from each other.

Best regards,
Mary

MI
Back