The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greeting Everyone

Santosh70

affiliate
A little bit about myself:

My name is Santosh Kumar. I'm from Bangalore, a city in the southern region of India. I am a newbie in Affiliate Marketing, but I'm obsessed with learning and innovation.

I've never interacted with the community surrounding Affiliates, but when saw and read a couple of posts in this forum I thought it would be a great place to get involved!

Although I've done some self-learning on affiliate marketing I feel I have a lot to learn. I find the posts in this forum very informative and pretty exciting and I look forward to listening to what everyone has to share. I think this will be a neat place to learn and share information!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
this may help with the terms and jargon used

I find the posts in this forum very informative and pretty exciting and I look forward to listening to what everyone has to share. I think this will be a neat place to learn and share information! - yes , agree with you ,main reason i am here coz i see new info abt marketing and its really helpful , welcome friend.

Good luck to you .And remember the work makes the diference ,poeple search all day for the best method ,best trafis source ,best niche and they lose precious time and do nothing because reading dont make you money .work 80% and read 20% of your time .Choose a good method test it for few months if it dont work choose another one

Hi, Santosh and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Santosh. :)

banners
Back