The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Green merchant

james_repixl

affiliate
Hi guys,

I'm MD of my own business and we're just in the process of launching our affiliate scheme. I'm after some advice from all your affiliate marketers to understand what it is you look for in a scheme and how we might make ours better - I seem to have come to the right place!

Welcome to the forum :)

We me, the biggest thing is promotional tools. I look at many affiliate programs and I'm amazed at how many have little to no promotional tools.

Needs banners in ALL sizes, not just one or two. Animated banners are my favorite.

Email swipes (again, more than one to two), tweets, pre-written text ads, brandable ebooks or reports, articles. Think that's most of it for me. What every can help the affiliate promote the product or service.

On a side note, "scheme" must be a non-american thing. When ever I hear it, I think con or scam. Verb definition: make plans, esp. in a devious way or with intent to do something illegal or wrong. Again, probably just American thing, as it seems like a good thing everywhere else in the world. Okay, enough of my stuff :)

Best of luck with your "program"!

banners
Back