The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate and merchant

likerdeg

affiliate
Hi!

I'm sitting on both sides of the table and done affiliate since early 2000.

Right now I'm looking for affiliates for the Nordics/EU that got traffic that is perfect for Nutra offers.

These offers stand out, they are clean, pretty, and high converting. Landing pages in native languages.

We are already in several Nordic affiliates networks.

Hope to partner up with some of you.

interesting, do you have affiliate program or you're a network representative? Where can I get details (rates, landers ... ) ?

We are connected to several affiliate networks in the Nordic: Adservice, Daisycon, Orion Media, Performission, and Tradetracker. And looking at the possibilities of opening up more.

Not currently running our own network, but we do direct collaboration if it can be done with s2s tracking.

We are COD in the Nordics. But we have bankcard on a product(chewable vitaminbears) in EU, not yet on affiliate.

Rates:
About 20 euros per sale, depending on product.

Example of a landing page.

Attachments

• example-metaburn-lp.JPG
    example-metaburn-lp.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 5
We are connected to several affiliate networks in the Nordic: Adservice, Daisycon, Orion Media, Performission, and Tradetracker. And looking at the possibilities of opening up more.

Not currently running our own network, but we do direct collaboration if it can be done with s2s tracking.

We are COD in the Nordics. But we have bankcard on a product(chewable vitaminbears) in EU, not yet on affiliate.

Rates:
About 20 euros per sale, depending on product.

Example of a landing page.
thanks for your reply , do you accept adult?

Hi!

I'm sitting on both sides of the table and done affiliate since early 2000.

Right now I'm looking for affiliates for the Nordics/EU that got traffic that is perfect for Nutra offers.

These offers stand out, they are clean, pretty, and high converting. Landing pages in native languages.

We are already in several Nordic affiliates networks.

Hope to partner up with some of you.
Hi there! Welcome to the affiliatefix!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, as @Graybeard said, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements and your affiliate terms in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 107,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI
Back