The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Great way to sell your Photos

Well the prices are based on what the artists feel that their art is worth. It will seem higher than in a lot of places but that is because rather than buying a physical picture you are paying for the ability to use it ... which is more valuable ...

Well the prices are based on what the artists feel that their art is worth ...

In no case it means everyone else feels the same.
The rule of free market: demand and competition defines the price.

If there are hundreds (if not thousands) of websites where you can purchase pictures cheaper - this is where web users will go.

I guess it's worth a go but how much traffic does it get, I mean has anyone heard of it before?

ohh its a good site heard it for the first time.....i think its not that popular because of its high rates i suppose but its good to see only its not at all pocket friendly...

Great concept

It's a great concept, if marketed well it can beat beat corbis in competition.

The best thing is that you have lot of choices in buying the photos and photographers can quote their own price instead of a depending on a website or a third person to buy their photos.

I find Corbis really expensive.

Does your site have picture quality control? I saw popular photo related sites like shutterstock dot com will filter images first before they went online.

i think you can use or you can make photo blogs to sell your pictures.... in that way you can show the visitors and future buyers your work of art :D

HI,
I've visited the site, looks interesting and inspiring! i think you have shown such a fabulous photo collection.Keep sharing more stuff like this in future.Great site.

banners
Back