The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Great Unique Offline Method, (Doorbell Tagger)

epicrevenue

I haven't tried this i just seen it around and started thinking this would be a great way to promote some offers. It would involve printing some unique flyers and then pasting them around people doorbell.

Example:
2205741683_1505b562ff_o.jpg

2206530718_8e9afefbdd_o.jpg

2205742171_f4b031b160_o.jpg

Seems interesting, how do you know which doorbells to target? Got to work hard in the offline research part if you implement this!

It's a lot of hard work going around putting it on doorbells. If you use a second tier network like 7search or Looksmart it may save you a lot of time and effort with just a little bit of money being spent

Yeah not sure if this works - i mean if they come into their home and see that on the door surely you'd just rip it off and bin it?

Might be good for Halloween maybe? ha! Other than that like said above, i can just see people getting more annoyed at it than actually getting the concept, + the key to doing flyers door to door is the speed element mainly because most offline forms of advertisement simple have a bad reputation, and because of the design i'm guessing it will take longer per door to 1. locate a nice spot to stick it 2. Get confused because they don't have a peep hole 3. Run away from an angry resident who thinks your casing there house.
So all in all, good design, but hard to implement.

Halloween is a good idea, i wonder how much these cost to distribute and make tho!

It could be worth a try if you are already experienced in offline methods. Otherwise, I suggest you try other offline methods like distributing flyers at targeted places, outsourcing etc.

Just imagining on Halloween, going around and sticking a load of these on people peep holes with the girl from "The Grudge" on them!

You can get some really cheap deals in England tbh and the royal ,ail can distribute!

Wow. That's quite funny but that's a really interesting media platform for advertisement. Offline marketing is really evolving as online marketing bites portions in business which traditionally belonged to offline marketing.

MI
Back