The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are some books to become a Great Affiliate Marketer?

Kamari Cart

affiliate
The Affiliate Marketing Survival Guide - Guide for affiliate marketing conversions
Ca$hvertising - A must-read for any direct response marketer. Golden tips for improving your sales funnel with an emphasis on getting the conversion now.
The Millionaire Fastane - A book of two halves. Skip the preaching first half, but burn the value creation tips of the second half in to your retinas and live by them.
Influence - A seminal classic from Robert Cialdini that many affiliates glow over as the most important book they ever read.
Ogilvy on Advertising - Classic work, now decades old, yet Ogilvy still speaks more sense than most. The lessons of an advertising great.
The Happiness Advantage - Wise words for those whose happiness depends on the next stats refresh.
Thinking, Fast and Slow - A modern classic on understanding people. A skill that pays the bills in this biz.
You Are Not So Smart - Light, fun, breezy read on the many psychological biases and flaws that an affiliate marketer could do untold damage with.

Credits : ActionTakersHub

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. For the people that don't have too much time to read, and I am listed among them, the good learning choice is also to read blogs and forum threads related to affiliate marketing as it can be really valuable and it takes significantly less time than book reading.

I've read Cashvertising and found it helpful.
Also stating the obvious but "How to make friends and influence people" will always be golden.

Audiable. I listen to books all the time while driving the lambo
the books which have helped me achieve greatest:
Peter Theil: Zero To One
The Richest Man In Babylon
Influence: Science & Practice

That's a great collection! Funny enough I was able to find all those PDF online :)

Here's a few ones that been really helpful to me:
- 28 Laws of Power
- Mastery
- Power VS Force
-Speaking Experience
-The Compound Effect
- The Marketing Blueprint

Not everyone have the patience to rad a whole book while there are tons of blogs, videos, and threads in forums, is it only me, or I think it's very rare to find a good book related to eComm in gen.

- Samira

I think it's very rare to find a good book related to eComm in gen.
I would completely agree, and there are much better ways to learn eComm than reading a book. But, let's face it, it's only a platform to sell something and the basic principles of selling are pretty universal.
Apart from experience, the most useful information I've learned about "how to sell" has been through reading books.

people like us & make sure they show earning video proof, images nothng. there are many fake guru's out there & 99% of the net marketing ebooks & courses garbo :)
Top aff marketing tips:

1. Duplicate whats working.
my first course I learned from was Greg Davis's bing bonus course to his adult ppc mastermind course. He was doing $20,000+/day & I was amazed...
he said to pretty much save creatives at adult sites & copy landing pages with httrack & test em at more networks.
similar with bing, get the landers & ads looking at bing, find the cpa offers @ offervault & the domains keywords @ ispionage profit.
you should never totally copy ads though but in general, you may create things very similar but don't recreate the wheel at first.

2. do something scalable
My next course I was amazed at was a guy who showed every step in 5 days & like 5 hours building an ecommerce site & getting it to $10,000/day in sales. (hes not alive anymore but the courses created by King Comm - The Royal Blueprint (Chris Reeves, the 17 year old white kid)
his main lessons were, do something scalable, like targeting a keyword with 10,000,000 searches per month you may earn more with when profitable then a keyword with 10,000 searches per month. this is why some people make huge money & some people don't make alot. make sure you strive to achieve at things which will make you rich. :)

3. Competence is sanonymous with ability
I have earned $1000+/day with 7 techniques I've tested & perfected & bought my $120,000 lambo with cash I earned in 1 month last year...
If you want to do something, for example facebook ads.
Find people who are doing it & study everything the best people in the industry teach, everything they do & study more on each subject.
I am not smarter then anyone, I have spent much more time learning & testing then more though, I work 10 > 15 hrs/day & when I start new projects, I spend weeks at a time first researching everything there is to know because when you have how to do it, you will be like ah yeah this's easy & this works. :)

Last edited:
Fantastic books, I especially liked thinking fast and slow. That is an eye-opener, really. We think all the time but we never dwell into the process itself in order to make the outcomes better.

Fantastic books, I especially liked thinking fast and slow. That is an eye-opener, really. We think all the time but we never dwell into the process itself in order to make the outcomes better.

I read this one too & relating to the business side of net marketing, every good book on business is valuable, I would google top 20 books on business & study them like I have.
Affiliate marketing is best learned with video courses, business books are almost equally valuable though.

I totally vouch for Ogilvy on Advertising and Cashvertising.

In fact, Ogilvy's book is among the best advertising and even business books I've read. I've read the old, original edition... and it's still 100% relevant. Of course, media channels change as well as the way people communicate. However, human beings don't change that fast in their essence and their life priorities.

And to add one more to the list, I recommend Words That Sell by Richard Bayan. Very practical book and useful for writing copy. Not a book you have to read from cover to cover, but it's great to have it as reference when trying to write strong headlines or copy in general.

MI
Back