The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Great Free Bulk Video Tool

Oregon Coast Guy

affiliate
I found a tool that allows you to mass upload your videos to sites like Google Video, Metacafe, MySpace, Revver, Yahoo!, AOL Uncut Video, DailyMotion, YouTube, Crackle, Imeem, StupidVideos, Veoh (with more on the way). It also allows you to track those videos!

This is a massive time and effort saver and I'm all for that! ;)

Very cool stuff! Sign up at TubeMogul.com - Online Video Distribution and Analytics

Regards,

Tony

I just wanted to add that I've been using this a lot lately Thanks again). Just a tip from me:

It might be a good idea to go and make sure that your format was acceptable at all of the sites that you've submitted to, especially with Camtasia videos. I had some of my videos show up as blank and I didn't realize it at first, eek.

Just a heads up.

Sheree

There are a few videos on YouTube about the best file format to use and the exact settings. If you are using Sony Vegas, you can set it as a template. I do the same with Camtasia.

I find that a WMV with those settings has worked with every service that I choose to upload to. ;)

Earlier i saw a membership site offering similar service for 97$ a month or something and that is a lot of money to pay for service which i can find on the internet for free.

I believe a lot of free stuff can be found on the internet, but it takes time so this makes it a good opportunity for internet marketers to sell you something that would not take you time to search on the internet.

Thanks for your post Oregon Coast Guy.

Wow!!

That's a great find. I bought a product for $47 that does the same thing before I saw this post. I was also a member of a submitter service before I bought the software....now I find a free service.

That's great. I always thought it would turn to this but I just couldn't find it. Thanks for sharing.

Site using this application

For those of you using this application I, for one, would like to hear your input on how it functions for you, and your site.

This is something that drew me to this forum. I have been looking into video applications. I have been holding off because my concerns for bandwidth requirements. I get a pretty high volume of users on a daily bases.

Thanks for sharing.. I will watch for updates with interest.

MI
Back