“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Great Free Bulk Video Tool

Discussion in 'Video Traffic' started by Oregon Coast Guy, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Oregon Coast Guy

Oregon Coast Guy Affiliate affiliate

I found a tool that allows you to mass upload your videos to sites like Google Video, Metacafe, MySpace, Revver, Yahoo!, AOL Uncut Video, DailyMotion, YouTube, Crackle, Imeem, StupidVideos, Veoh (with more on the way). It also allows you to track those videos!

This is a massive time and effort saver and I'm all for that! ;)

Very cool stuff! Sign up at TubeMogul.com - Online Video Distribution and Analytics

Regards,

Tony

2. CPA Evolution
  3. MDSandB

MDSandB Affiliate affiliate

Tony, Thanks for sharing the link. I was looking for something similar since last few days.

4. Oregon Coast Guy

Great Free Video Tool

No problem! I love anything that is going to make my job easier! ;)

Regards,

Tony

5. marketingmama

marketingmama Affiliate affiliate

Too cool. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Now, to make a video about this!

Sheree

6. jermeyd

jermeyd Affiliate affiliate

Many thanks, I was looking for similar tools for one of my project. i am going to try it out tonight.

7. marketingmama

marketingmama Affiliate affiliate

I just wanted to add that I've been using this a lot lately Thanks again). Just a tip from me:

It might be a good idea to go and make sure that your format was acceptable at all of the sites that you've submitted to, especially with Camtasia videos. I had some of my videos show up as blank and I didn't realize it at first, eek.

Just a heads up.

Sheree

8. Oregon Coast Guy

There are a few videos on YouTube about the best file format to use and the exact settings. If you are using Sony Vegas, you can set it as a template. I do the same with Camtasia.

I find that a WMV with those settings has worked with every service that I choose to upload to. ;)

9. carlos9

carlos9 Affiliate affiliate

Do I have to upload from the site? I though I could download it.
    I am still checking it..

Thanks a lot btw.

10. Oregon Coast Guy

Yes, you upload from their web site.

Regards,

Tony

11. Boris_yo

Boris_yo Affiliate affiliate

Earlier i saw a membership site offering similar service for 97$ a month or something and that is a lot of money to pay for service which i can find on the internet for free.

I believe a lot of free stuff can be found on the internet, but it takes time so this makes it a good opportunity for internet marketers to sell you something that would not take you time to search on the internet.

Thanks for your post Oregon Coast Guy.

12. Jason Anderson

Jason Anderson New Member

Wow!!

That's a great find. I bought a product for $47 that does the same thing before I saw this post. I was also a member of a submitter service before I bought the software....now I find a free service.

That's great. I always thought it would turn to this but I just couldn't find it. Thanks for sharing.

13. Oregon Coast Guy

Sorry that I didn't post before you bought the software you did. ;)

14. Mushroom

Mushroom New Member

Site using this application

For those of you using this application I, for one, would like to hear your input on how it functions for you, and your site.

This is something that drew me to this forum. I have been looking into video applications. I have been holding off because my concerns for bandwidth requirements. I get a pretty high volume of users on a daily bases.

Thanks for sharing.. I will watch for updates with interest.

15. NicheGooRoo

NicheGooRoo Affiliate affiliate

Video Upload

Great Find! Thanks for sharing this.. This will def. come in handy, what a great time saver...

and it's FREE :)

16. Oregon Coast Guy

banners