The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

great forum

moneymaster

Hi,

This is Denzel... found the forum while doing some research about affiliate marketing.
Seems to be a great forum and I know I will learn a lot. I will be launching my first campaign in a month or so, right know I am just getting up to speed with everything about AM i.e. copy writing, tracking, landing pages, spying on other people's campaigns, headlines etc.

Target: $1000/day by August 2015

Last edited:
Hi,

This is Denis from Kenya... found the forum while doing some research about affiliate marketing.
Seems to be a great forum and I know I will learn a lot. I will be launching my first campaign in a month or so, right know I am just getting up to speed with everything about AM i.e. copy writing, tracking, landing pages, spying on other people's campaigns, headlines etc.
Target: $1000/day by August 2015

WOW, great intro, looks like you are getting a handle on putting a plan together! Welcome to the AffiliateFix @moneymaster !

We do have a great forum and you will learn a lot. Just remember to be active and post often. You will see the community respond with loads of guidance and advice. We have an abundance of talented marketers here that contribute on a daily basis, along with network reps, coders, traffic reps, and some of the best tool reps in the industry.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

Thanks for the welcome, I will definitely check out the DOJO and what its about. I'll also start a journey to document my progress along the way which will give me an opportunity to interact with members of this forum.

banners
Back