The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Got My New Power Box

Linda Buquet

affiliate
As some of you know Ivve been bogged down by my good old PC that just got overloaded and slow. So I've been looking for a new faster ride. Just brought her home! It has built in hi-def TV too so I can keep working while I watch Grays Anatomy and Idol. :p

HP Media Center TV Desktop PC

* Processor: 2.6GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor for TRUE multi-tasking
* Memory: 2GB SDRAM memory (2x1GB)
* Hard Drive: 500GB 7200RPM SATA hard drive
* TV Tuner: NTSC TV tuner, high-def television tuner, FM tuner
* Remote Control: HP Media Center remote control with IR (infrared) receiver
* Operating System: Windows Vista Premium

Plus a Gorgeous New Big ViewSonic LCD Flat Panel TV/Monitor.

Wow if this setup is as much faster than my bogged down system as I think it will be, I could maybe get a couple extra hours out of the day. Plus can multi-task with 2 systems. LOOK OUT!

So I just about killed myself hauling everything up the stairs then lifting and moving all my big desks and 7 office chairs to shuffle everything around and make room for the new 2nd PC. Such a wimpy girl! :rolleyes:

Anyway now I'm too tired to unpack and configure everything. :p

Swamped tomorrow so dont know if I'll have time to get her setup
but I don't think I can sit here and look at it without taking it for
a spin tomorrow.

So we'll have to see what wins out - the existing MUST-do work projects
I have scheduled for Sunday OR setting up and playing with my new toy. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow it's amazing how much stuff I had on my old system, added over time that I just took for granted.

Can't believe all the little and big programs, scripts, widgets, FireFox plugins and other stuff I had accumulated.

Now on my new system I feel handicapped. It doesn't finish my sentences for me, auto fill forms, no cookies to remember me so everywhere I go so I need to login and remember OR hopefullly find my passwords for everything.

It will take me WAY over a week in between other projects to get the new box fully configured with everything I need. I'm wondering if all the stuff I'm used to using is even compatible with Vista. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm all set up and can get online, but have not been able to network to my other PC so am still working mainly on the old system til I get networked. MY BRAIN is on this old PC. 1st thing I need to do is get my FF bookmarks moved over. Can't function without my bookmarks!

Back to work! No time to set up the new system, my boss is cracking the whip. That Linda's a slave driver, I tell ya! :p

MI
Back