The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Got ebook, SL and clickbank account, what now?

calgonite

affiliate
Hello,

I am here because I promised to help someone from my family with selling her ebook. We have the product(selfhelp-ebook), SalesLetter+Website, Cbank-account.

We will do some PR ourselves, but also like to have affiliates (50% for the reseller). When I try to read into this, I got spammed (google results) with programs, companies, ebooks etc. Well, we want to earn money, not spend, hehe.

[my personal favourite is Clickbank Pirate, it that would work so greatly why bother selling the ebook then? Then the owner of that "secret method" could make a fortune with just selling stuff...] :p

Anyway, could anyone give some starter tips for *finding* affiliates? Post in a forum? (1 hour of searching I found 3 boards which might allow posting our product for finding affiliates). How do I find affiliates fom Ebook-selfhelp business? Any other starter tips?

Best Regards! :D

Hi calgonite,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I'm going to move this to the merchant/affiliate manager forum. In the stickies of that section of the forum you'll find some of the best tips about how to recruit affiliates and build your program.

You can also advertise your program for free down in our affiliate program announcements forum. Just please read the rules for that forum 1st.

banners
Back