The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

gostaria de iniciar no mercado de PLR´s

Carlos Eduardo Rocha

affiliate
hello everyone, my name is Carlos Eduardo and I live in Brazil, yes: the country of football kkkkk. My country is going through a delicate moment and my family is going through financial difficulties, and it's not just in my house, in hers too. my sister recently became pregnant and was laid off. we are in a delicate moment. I'm currently studying civil engineering at university, but I can't bring any income to my family, so I decided to enter the world of digital marketing. In my country, this market has spread a lot, but we still have very primitive techniques, and the little knowledge we want to acquire on the internet, the "course sellers" push us an unfeasible charge. I would like your help from the American market, who are much more developed in this area.

Hi Carlos, I may say banal things, but difficulties in life stimulate increased motivation. Study and absorb new information like a sponge and then you will definitely succeed.
I wish you good luck and get your affairs in order as soon as possible

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Check out some of the affiliate networks that have offers in Brazil
Brazil still has local financing or MC/Visa is widely used now?

Stating you want to start in the PLR market is crazy. For one thing, it isn't a market really. Some try to make it a market, but the truth is there are literally millions of that crap available for free and most of it isn't really of any use.

MI
Back