The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Goscomb technology review for vps server (and pie!)

neilrbowen

affiliate
Bonjour!

Here is my Goscomb Technologies Ltd rating & review.

Warning: This thread contains Meat. Off you trot Manwell.

First of a few reviews coming up! I have taken on a few vps's of late, and I suppose one day I should update on my once per 3 year review of M247, but enough of them and more about this positive story...

I had the requirment for 5x low end VPS servers for general monitoring uses, and one of the companies i picked was Goscomb.
Their XEN10 packaged offered very decent specifications and a wopping 800GB transfer per month.

The server was setup within the hour, and has been working perfectly over the last 2 weeks and I've done my best to test it ;)

Communication was great and fast. It was also nice to get a small discount for year payment too.

Absolutly perfect VPS, and they even stuck to their word of a Free PIE if I ever ordered off them!
pie.jpg

*Note: Extreme blackmail was used to obtain free Pie, and I have no idea if anyone else will have the skils to get one out of them!

Thank you Goscomb! Certainly a company I would hope to have more services with when I need them!
Check out their VPS's at VPS Hosting - Xen Cluster - Virtual Hosting, Virtual Private Servers and VDS | Goscomb Technologies Limited

MI
Back