The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google's Evil Update

Graybeard

https://gizmodo.com/google-removes-nearly-all-mentions-of-dont-be-evil-from-1826153393

Seems Google has officially decided to rescind its *do no evil* policies.

Meet Google's new Vice President of Business Ethics
nelson-muntz-ha-ha.png

From that article....

[...]ever think that one of your fellow Googlers or the company as a whole may be falling short of our commitment, don’t be silent. We want – and need – to hear from you.

Wonder if employees get bonuses for tattling. :D A potentially good way to catch a whistle-blower before s/he goes public.

Seems Google has officially decided to rescind its *do no evil* policies.

View attachment 12458

Still alive and well, see. ;)

It's probably just me but the whole, 'Keep us informed about your co-workers,' is creepy.

Is Google the 6th Reich :D
Eric Schmitt was Evil at Heart IMO. The IPO was successful and he walked away with a ton of money.
Google is the #1 Internet Bully. Eventually, every bully gets a good ass-kicking
Remember the Saga of Big Jim and his demise?

By the way....just an aside...whatever happened to Matt Cutts? I would think his wife would be ready to send him back to work by now. As I recall, that's why he took a leave of absence.

Matt Cutts was a gay man. Basically, I always thought of him as a Google mouthpiece and a *corporate tool* -- Got to a point to where Matt was a joke -- for the same reason that Trump's spokespersons fail one by one ...

200w.gif

What the guys don't get during the night, I spend my morning coffee time booting to the curb.

I love the smell of spam removal in the morning. :D

banners
Back