The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google's Bard AI wait-list open

Mark Zuckerberg Quietly Buries the Metaverse

The CEO of social-media giant Meta has sworn by AI, popularized by the chatbot ChatGPT.

Coincidence or not: on the same day Zuckerberg made this statement, the OpenAI startup unveiled the ChatGPT chatbot, which has completely convinced millions of consumers that AI is already part of their daily lives and will, in the future, almost dominate their interactions with tech.

From now on, don't talk about the metaverse to Zuckerberg anymore.
SEE THE VIDEO INTRO HERE

It's been abandoned. Facebook Metaverse is no more according to that article. New shiny object is AI for Facebook. Sounds more like bot-aid to me.
The losses will ease significantly in coming months because the metaverse is over.

Zuckerberg has just held the funeral by turning to the next big shiny thing, namely artificial intelligence.

"We're creating a new top-level product group at Meta focused on generative AI to turbocharge our work in this area,
Now everyone can be a bot? I think he may just be gaming his stock price at this point.

IDK ... I think it's all about the user counts and the stock price at this point. But the Metaverse, so far, is a disappointment and is losing any real momentum. In almost a year there are no real concrete results.

Bard has issues with simple math problems

You can depend on Google
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

MI
Back