The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google's AdWords revenue gone flat

temi

affiliate
comScore reported that Googles' revenue from PPC went flat in January, bucking and upward trend revenue from PPC set since it was launched. Some people argues that its the effect of globaly recession whilst others argue that Google's PPC revenue has reach its peak.

What do you think?

The Market trend is always fluctuating and no one can control it therefore, this can be cleared by the Google itself how can we just guess about it.

Even if flat at the moment it`s still surely worth many millions? I got fed up with the cost of the keywords I was using, so I switched to Yahoo for the time being.

I would say it's more related to the reaching pick volume than recession in the economy.

Also Google is paying more attention now to ad placements so there are much less of fraudulent clicks.

Regarding Yahoo results - same as with the general use of search engines... There are results but a lot less than you get from Adwords since Yahoo holds smaller part of search market.

From my experience with clients monthly spending on Yahoo ads was about 25-30% of Adwords...

Getting good result with Yahoo?

I don`t spend as much with Yahoo as I did for Google, so it`s difficult to do `like for like` but I do get traffic from Yahoo via it`s PPC and I do get sales. At one time I also gave MSN a try, but I didn`t think the results were all that good.

Just a reminder for anyone contemplating Yahoo that they often give a $25 credit for their US customers. I can`t remember whether I got a credit when I signed up, but I seem to remember I did get something in ££`s.

banners
Back