The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Update Info??

LinkHunter

affiliate
Has anyone noticed any PR changes in Google yet, and if so, what Country are you in. I think they are getting movement in the UK Servers but not positive!! :sCo_huhsign:

I have sites on US and German servers ... no PR movement as yet ... I suspect it'll be a few days yet - just a feeling I have!

No movement as yet. I've noticed everyone is waiting for this update like kids waiting for Santa Clause under the Christmas Tree. Let's see what we'll get :)

Actually I can confirm that there is Definate Movement in e USA right now!! I actually just had changes on three of my sites!!

Better start watching!! It is happening!!

It is the so called Google Dance and it takes a couple of days. These days you should see strange things happening with your PR like going down from PR3 to 0 and up from 0 to 6 within a few hours...At the end of the dance you'll get your new stable PR

I am US, I did not see much difference for my established sites.

one site bought was PR3 and now I see PR0

another site I bought is also acting strange.

Other than that all older sites remain on the same PR

Despite lots of people seeing changes over on DP my sites are still resolutely stable.

In fact one DP member posted this :tongue:

I read the whole dang thread and noticed, only low pr (pr3 or below) sites have started or already updated. If your website has not yet updated, I guess you'll have pr4 or above.

DON.

Google as the Fatest Ass(Got More money then any other company) they are getting slower and slower to move now. (The PR change will take longer)

I think the quote ...

I read the whole dang thread and noticed, only low pr (pr3 or below) sites have started or already updated. If your website has not yet updated, I guess you'll have pr4 or above.

...is just wishful thinking -- if only it was true ;)

banners
Back