The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

google search for my site - udon.redirectme.net/safe-b54.html

bro007

affiliate
Can anyone help me out here. I have a site which is www.rothwellandson.co.uk/.

I have optimised it for 'gas safe heating engineers manchester' and was on page 1 of the search results for quite a few months. A few days ago i typed into google the key words and my site is no longer on page 1. So i scrolled through the pages and on page 18 I found this.

<LI class=g>
Gas Safe Uk - Cheap and Fast

J & J Rothwell and Son Ltd are GAS SAFE Heating Engineers Salford, Manchester. We are a reliable gas safe registered company and have been established over ...
udon.redirectme.net/safe-b54.html - Cached

I continued through the reults and cannot find my site.

Anyone got any ideas what this is - udon.redirectme.net/safe-b54.html
and why my site has fallen out of google.
I can type in j and j rothwell and the site comes up.

Thanks for any help

When you say clean it up, i presume you mean the extra key words and phrases at the bottom of the page? If that is what you mean then i understand. If not then can you explain please.

My real concern was though that if someone searches for 'gas safe heating engineers manchester' then some other site 'udon.redirectme.net/safe-b54.html' who I have never heard of is using my meta tag descriprition.

Anyone clicking on the search result will get re-directed to somewhere else, probably a spam site. Also the title has got nothing to do with me. This was my main concern. Who is redirectme.com??

Thanks for any help

Your original post made little sense, that was what i was on about :)

What do you mean "using my meta tag" I can't see that site using any meta tags and even if it did i doubt you could own the content in the description.

Looks like a scraper, not much you can do about them they don't often beat people on SERPS. you just need to build so backlinks and you should slowly return to the top.

whats a scrapper?
I take it that the are copying content from other high ranking sites to try and gain popularity in google

They actually use the words J and J Rothwell and son in the content of their web page, surley this is illeagal if they have not asked to use the name J and J Rothwell and son?

Is their no way of getting them blacklisted or something?

Do you think this is why I have off ggogle results?

your drop in SERPs is probably a mixture of issues.

The name J and J rothwell and son isn't trademarked so that alone will not be enough to stop it even if it could who would you contract as they might not be in a country that listens to our laws. You might get some joy from claim of copyright but a search brings up:
remarks: | I will *NOT* reply to abuse mails! |
remarks: | Please contact abuse@as5577.net ! |

Tho' you can try a nice email to the above address saying that udon.redirectme.net/safe-b54.html has broken copyright.

After that you can't worry and all you can do is focus on building your own site.

NP, good luck with it all, I'd be surprised if the domain name provider or Google changed much. I've never heard of Google doing stuff like this and domain providers tend to only make changes in very particular circumstances. Glad you got it partially sorted.

It could be that Google saw the other site as the original text and you as the copy meaning now that the other is gone you'll be seen as original and jump up the listings. Let us know how you get on.

banners
Back