The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Google PR Update - How'd you do?

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Hey guys,

How is everyone faring in the PR update???

This forum had been jumping from 3 - 5 and is now steady at 5 Yea!

My BRAND NEW Blog Directory www.5starblogs.com is already a 5!!! I thought it would be sandboxed for awhile. YEA!!! :D

However my main site and blog which I thought should have been a 6 long ago are still stuck at 5. :(

So how bout you???

Hang in there Joe. Don't think the dance is over yet.

I was just coming to post that 5 Star Blogs.com went back to a PR 0 yesterday, but checked just now and it's a 5 again. So G is still jumping around. Hope your PR comes back!

the funny thing about this is I really dont care... personally I think PR is a bunch of hewee... you know B*^*))*

All i care about is unique traffic... that is at a all time hi.. and sales of coarse

the 'ol bandwidth meter is running at full speed :D

Joe

My main site held steady at a 5, all the others stayed put too, except one has dropped, no idea why. It's not a site I've been working on, so maybe neglect.

Yeah google is revamping stuff alot right now from what I hear. Alot of it has to do the quality of your linkbacks. They are starting to rank sites with alot of linkbacks that dont have a linkback for the site that is advertising for them as extremely valuable. Basically knocking down sites with link exchanges. But it is supposedly evening out. I have an ebook about the SEO 2006 predictions. I will have to find its source and put a link up for all interested.

My main page pr is stuck at 2 and the inner page got increased from pr0 to pr3 to amaze me... well thats ok... may be google loved my internal linking structure... LOL

Take care

Manish

If this is talking about the most recent one...then my site's PR didn't change. I have many other sites whose PR didn't change...however, I am trying hard to increase my site's PR :D

Hey guys this thread is from 2006. buzzerhut bumped it up,
but everything is talking about an 06 update.

Still Shane so sorry to hear you got smacked!

MI
Back